Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Roma - Hatfield  (Read 1579 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6505677) (16 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
16 review(s) for Angelina Rose... (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Online Redrighthand

After a bout of the 'virus' it was time to dust down the punting coat & celebrate a return to relative health. I'd seen this girl a couple of years ago and remembered good things.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Phone & text, all good, directly with Angelina. Clear instructions.
Location: Flats opposite the Hatfield Galleria, not the usual Russian shag-pad, nearer the Wetherspoons. Its a one bed flat I think, a double bed in the front room, which is fine. Angelina's stable partner in the bedroom next door. I paid £100 for 30 mins, steep, but seemingly the new norm for anything half decent, sadly.
Girl: It's her, photos now a few years out of date, but you won't be disappointed. Slim, v pretty, bolt ons, close to 40 years old now methinks, friendly. She's Russian but lives in Italy, speaks good English. She remembered me.
The Deed: Quick shower (fine), returned to find Angelina already naked on the bed. Straight into DFK & body exploration, she's good at this and doesn't rush things. Sensual even. FK is great, tongue friendly and makes it feel more than 'real'. Nipples prominent and whilst I prefer naturals, tits are enjoyable to gorge on. Made my way down to her beautiful little pussy for some RO, this is a highlight, pristine little thing it is, I'd say she's never had kids. Spent a good 10 minutes on her, she enjoyed and appeared to orgasm twice (couldn't be sure). I hate it when girls watch your every move when giving them oral, Angelina just laid back and thought of Russia. Or maybe not. We swopped roles and she gave me a fabulous blow job, OWO, probably the best I've had in a year or so. BJs are completely subjective of course but hers was not toothy but then not light. A skilled practioner is all I can say. Didn't DT me but didn't need too. On with condom and I wanted straight into missionary, DFK throughout as I went for it. Didn't bother swopping positions, she appeared to enjoy getting fucked that way and I came after upping the pace. Quick clean up and returned to the bed, stroking me whilst chatting about something & nothing (obvs Putin's current foreign policy came up! ) Got dressed and out after around 40 mins.

I reckon I was one of Angelina's last fucks of the day, if not the last, and she was surprisingly upbeat and seemed to enjoy herself. Last time I saw her was pre pandemic & she was quite quiet & not particularly talkative, although still a good shag.

Thoroughly enjoyed this one.

RRH

Offline simon07

Who was her stable partner next door?

I saw her and i am not sure if she back to Rome now? I have also done a review for her too.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=340609.0

I agree with your findings and your review influenced me  :hi:

Online Redrighthand

No idea, there was someone else there.