Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Draycott - DP72  (Read 3692 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline StealthGrey866

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£150 - 1 Hour

Parking: On street parking available.

Comms: A little hit and miss up until the booking was made. Called on the morning and arranged an appointment for the following day. Initially agreed 30 minutes and was quoted £100 all included... I queried this as the AW price was £90... I thought if she's going to be £100 for 30 then I may as well book and hour at £150... I enquired about A-Levels on the day and was told she needed to prepare the day before for it so this was off the cards...

The Meet: On arrival, I was a little early but text/called to say I'd arrived, It got to the time of the meeting and I called again and received a reply basically saying (not in these words, but this was the impression given) to piss off as your appointment not for another 5 minutes etc!

I waited and then around 10 minutes after the booking, I received complex directions to her building/access/door codes and flat number...

I arrived, knocked on the door and was greeted by an attractive woman, with massive tits and a nice figure. Camilla is trim but womanly if that makes sense? She's no where near skinny and has some meat on the bones. Once inside, she got the money sorted immediately and then insisted on me showering which was fine, provided me with a towel and was told to shower up and then come through when ready.

I checked the time on leaving the shower and it was 15 minutes past the hour.

Into the bedroom, I was asked if I wanted a massage to relax the nerves as such, I agreed and we chatted about general life and interests while she half heartedly rubbed one hand over my back with some oil - pretty crap tbh! after a few minutes of this, she turned me over, it was so stimulating that my cock was still soft and she appeared to be surprised... Anyway, she then grabbed a condom, applied it to my limp dick and started withsome OW... I asked at the time, don't you do OWO and was told it was an extra £20... I declined. The OW was good and lasted pretty much until I was hard. She then offered herself to me which I agreed to and went down on her. At this point, I noticed some very stubbly legs and a stubbly minge which was a little disappointing when booking someone you consider to be a ''premium provider'' and not just a pump and dump service... She wasn't very vocal, and pretty much just laid there before offering 69... this was better and I enjoyed this, it was probably the highlight of the meet...

After 69, she got on top and started to ride me, the sight was great although her tits are rock solid and didn't wobble or move throughout. I said she will need to pace me a bit as I felt the sap rising to which she replied how it better to blow and go again later, I said I'd rather to and would rather make it last but she insisted it was the way to go... any way, I blew and then she gave me some wipes and sat at the opposite side of the bed to me.

We chatted a bit about one thing or another... She declared what a life/relationship expert she was whilst giving me all the advice on mine under the sun, the told me about her previous line of work in law and just kept going on and on... Id left my watch etc in the bathroom so had no idea of time... After she stopped going on about herself, she started to give me OW again, surprise surprise (and as I'd said previously) it wasn't going to happen, she took the rubber off, applied some lube and bashed fuck out of my cock in order to turn me on apparently... It wasn't happening... she then looked at her watch and said you've got two minutes left... do you want a shower or for me to just beat your dick up for another couple of minutes...

My heart sank as I felt absolutely taken for a ride... at the cost of £150... No wonder she told me how much she travels, how good the money/life is etc... I dare not repeat the names I was calling her in my head... On my way to the door, she even had the cheek to say, stay longer next time!

What so you can fleece me some more? Not a chance. This was such a shame as she's attractive and really easy going but the service provided was shocking...

I left at bang on the hour so she'd even conned 10 minutes from me there...

I didn't have it in me to confront/say what I thought of the meet so just left knowing I'd never return...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 04:22:06 pm by StealthGrey866 »

Offline oldstreethookup

It’s such a shame about this WG. I remember when I first joined UKP she seemed to be one of the absolute top and best reviewed WGs.

But these days it seems like she’s figured she can get away with her reputation etc.

I was interested once upon a time and phoned her up to ask for a service on her likes list. She was pretty rude to me saying that that’s not something she offered so why am I asking her. So when I said that I’ve specifically searched adultwork for a girl who offers that particular service and her profile came up on it so it’s odd for her to take that tone. She then got ruder. I remember apologising and just hanging up. And then distinctly thinking why the fuck did I apologise?

Sorry you’re punt didn’t meet expectation. I’m sure most of us on here have spent money on punts and walked away disappointed. Hope it’s the universe balancing things out for you so you have the punt of a lifetime next.

Offline Niklaus

I met Camilla a couple of years before joining this forum, she was a lovely girl who is sexy as fuck and she looks after herself very well. However her clock watching from the moment I got there threw my ability to relax out the window and I couldn’t enjoy my time with her.

After I got out the shower she started by telling me how much time I had left which wasn’t the tone you want a meet to start on.

Offline hunkybc

interesting...owo normally used to be on the cards with no additional cost.  At lease state it on your profile if you are going to do this!

Online j122

oh she's got anal at discretion ticked now, guessing shes getting less bookings & offering her ass now as it was only for private life before.

Online EclipseBlue

oh she's got anal at discretion ticked now, guessing shes getting less bookings & offering her ass now as it was only for private life before.

I could be wrong, but reading what the OP has said about her saying she would have needed to prepare the day before, I'm sure whatever you do there will be an excuse so it doesnt happen.

Online j122

I could be wrong, but reading what the OP has said about her saying she would have needed to prepare the day before, I'm sure whatever you do there will be an excuse so it doesnt happen.
yeah, considering there was no mention of paying extra I don't doubt it for 1 second.

Offline lamboman

That is some turtles head if she needs a day to prepare for anal.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stongwee53

Still the worst punt ive had by a country mile. Her attitude seems to still be crap on a regular basis.

Online NickyBobby

Her reviews are pretty consistent in terms of her bad attitude and short changing on time, I can’t understand how she is still in business

Offline GoldTop

Her reviews are pretty consistent in terms of her bad attitude and short changing on time, I can’t understand how she is still in business

Because even though she has a shit load of negatives, people keep going! Then they visit and report back "oh that was a bit shit". And the cycle continues!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 10:36:27 am by redmoose »

Offline Niklaus

I think for me it’s clear that she has what it takes regarding looks, body and skills, she can still be amazing when she wants to be. Unfortunately though this isn’t enough of the attitude ain’t right…

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
When I met her she was ok and I gave her a positive but was rushed towards the end and pushed out the door, it would seem from reading her recent reviews she has gone further downhill, probably because she’s been getting away with it.

She’s fit and has a great body from what I remember, but I’m not in a rush to return which is a shame

Offline StealthGrey866

Because even though she has a shit load of negatives, people keep going! Then they visit and report back "oh that was a bit shit". And the cycle continues!

The positive reviews do outweigh the negative ones significantly... Sometimes I think you need to read past some negative comments as they don't always seem legit..

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
The positive reviews do outweigh the negative ones significantly... Sometimes I think you need to read past some negative comments as they don't always seem legit..

Personally I take the negatives more seriously than the positives, especially when there’s a consistency of comments mentioning short timed, mechanical service, rushed etc. As well as she’s fit and has great tits obviously. Worth reading between the lines if it’s worth the premium she charges and it sounds like your going to get the service you want, not just with Camilla but all sp’s

Offline GoldTop

Agree somewhat. But if you scroll the list of reviews, the "reds" and "greys" tend to be a little more recent suggesting a decline in service
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 08:58:14 pm by redmoose »