Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ScottishKatie66 - Dundee  (Read 1398 times)

14 review(s) for ScottishKatherine66 (11 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline freshntoff

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £90

Comms were good. Situated in Broughty Ferry . Parking is an issue. Flat looks like a grenade has gone off inside the tiny bedroom.

Katie is a pleasant enough girl,  small but perfectly formed. Looks wise she doesn't do it for me and wears no make up.

I undressed and she started with a massage which in her words was rubbish. Pleasant enough chat during it though. Eventually went on to some gentle kissing (she doesnt like dfk) and then some good owo.

It was at this point I noticed she was suffering from body odour. Not from her fanny but her underarms. I'd got a whiff when we got on the bed and then when she moved into owo position the wafts were apparent.

Because of this I wasn't going to risk going down on her so on with the cover and finished in miss. She makes all the right noises and got quite wet.

Would I return? No , which is a shame as she has a good body and does as she says on her enjoy list. She needs to tidy the bedroom and herself up a wee bit