Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Green Leaves Massage, Clapham  (Read 33465 times)

Youngsinglebusyguy

Booked an hour-long massage there yesterday.
Girl on the phone spoke very little English but understood times and costs.
Turned up a bit nervous but the place was nice and the girl, Asian and mid-thirtees seemed smiley and attractive.
Massage was average to nice. I'd paid 40 for an hour. I was getting nervous it was actually just a normal massage parlour!
45 mind in she asked the question and did a great job finishing me off for another 40 with her topless and with light touching allowed.

Offline PatrickCarnes

I make my intentions known at these places early on so that I have their kit off for longer.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Is it this one?
External Link/Members Only

If so, it's not Clapham, it's Battersea. (Clapham's over a mile away, wouldn't want readers planning the wrong journey  :thumbsup: ).
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 02:00:36 pm by CatBBW »

LL

If so, it's not Clapham, it's Battersea. (Clapham's over a mile away, wouldn't want readers planning the wrong journey  :thumbsup: ).
Yes but it's very near Clapham Junction station (which we both know is also in Battersea) so many people refer to the area as Clapham.

Offline m21kent

Hi,

I work near here so would really like to visit.  How do you make your intentions clear? And what did you get? Just hand relief or oral? Do you think more would have been on offer?

jimbo

I work near Clapham Junction too. There is a place with Asian girls behind the main post office.

£50 - 20 mins
£70 - 30 mins

Not sure how much for 1 hour because I never tried. Very clean place!

Offline lewishamguy

I work near Clapham Junction too. There is a place with Asian girls behind the main post office.

£50 - 20 mins
£70 - 30 mins

Not sure how much for 1 hour because I never tried. Very clean place!

Do they offer nude b2b massage or it's just a relaxing massage? :)

Offline webpunter

Not sure about the 'high class' bit.  £40 for 30 mins massage + HJ.  The massage is basic & lasts like 5mins absolute tops.  Leaves more time for the HJ bit.  Think FS is £60 - haven't tried it.  5 mins walk from CJ station - up Lavender Hill.  Have visited numerous times - usually when bladdered.  The girlies still somehow manage to make you come.  Tel no in my Nokia in case i get the urge.  Rota of girlies.  Normally 2 - ask to see both if they are free

milfhunter

I phoned this morning, the lady barely speaks english. She confirmed HJ can be done if asked but she didnt answer about additional cost.
Has anyone else been there? Are the girls nice looking? Chinese girls?

crank_that

Thinking of checking this place out over the weekend, anymore updates on it or any other places local

milfhunter

Last week i went to Your Health just off clapham common tube. Had a 30mins massage by a chinese girl. At the end she locked the door and asked if i was interested in some other services. I ent for hand relief which costed additional £20. BJ would have been £50!!!!
The chinese girl was nice and did a good job, but too expensive for few mins.

Offline Tmor25

I have been to Green Leaves a couple of times. First time obviously the young girl was busy so the old, ugly lady who was in charge have me a massage. Very good massage to be fair, focussing on the right places and then offered HE for an extra £10 I think. My second visit was a couple of days ago and the girl was a lovely Chinese girl called Cici. Didn't get naked but after about 10mins of the massage (which was great) she asked if I wanted more. HE was £30, body to body £60. I stupidly only had a tenner left so offered that for HE but no. From then on a nice slow massage but she didn't go anywhere near my private parts after that. A shame as I think she would have given a good performance.

crank_that

Yeah £30 is too much for a HE anyway, how many girls do they have working there, hope I dont get her

Offline Tmor25

I didn't get a choice of girls but there was another youngish girl there when I came out.

Offline Dead Wood

i've always wanted a proper massage from a pretty young girl who knows what to do at the end. but - how to get the pretty girl rather than the old woman! does anyone know? is it possible to book in advance? cheers.

Offline Tailpipe

Hi,

I work near here so would really like to visit.  How do you make your intentions clear? And what did you get? Just hand relief or oral? Do you think more would have been on offer?

Get a big hard on helps  :D

Offline Tmor25

Just ring ahead and ask for details of the girl working that day. I rang about 5mins before and was fine. First time though I guess someone else had turned up before me and snagged the young'in, so i was left with the oldie.

crank_that

Do they allow no drapping in this place

Offline lewishamguy

Just ring ahead and ask for details of the girl working that day. I rang about 5mins before and was fine. First time though I guess someone else had turned up before me and snagged the young'in, so i was left with the oldie.

Or wait in the reception until the young one is free rather than going with a granny :D

crank_that

Is the granny even that bad lol as HE for a 10er ain't that bad lol and im sure the older one would give a better massage
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:48:11 am by crank_that »

Offline Tmor25

To be fair the oldie did give a great massage. You are face down for most of it so looks aren't a real deal breaker I suppose.

crank_that

Finally checked this place out the other day and what a result.  Got the good looking lady,  she started off on back but each stroke she ending up massaging my ass. It began to feel like ass massage the amount of time she spent on it.  I could see where this was going as she was really getting into it and before I knew she was asking me do I want He. I decided to play cheeky and play oh I didn't know you did that her I have no money lol. She said no its 20 pounds minimum.  I said sorry I don't have as knew she was well into it and she said okay I do it for you.  After that I just assumed  I was gonna get told to turn around and get a basic hand job.  But no she started on my testicle and prostate slowly teasing my cock head.  This was no hand job this was a proper looking after she gently played with my cock she could see her techniques were making me close so she asked if I was cumming which I was close but instead of letting me blow she slowed it down and just stated to use her finger tips this girl was a pro. I then started to touch her and that was it I couldn't take no more and blew my load everywhere.  She didn't stop until she had pumped my cock dry.  She then cleaned me up and said I had more time,  so she massaged my feet lol.  She asked me to come back and next time will do body 2 body.  Think we have found a gem of a place at green leaves

Offline Tmor25

Good review rank that. Do you know the name of the girl? Keen to go back again for that service!

Offline lewishamguy

Finally checked this place out the other day and what a result.  Got the good looking lady,  she started off on back but each stroke she ending up massaging my ass. It began to feel like ass massage the amount of time she spent on it.  I could see where this was going as she was really getting into it and before I knew she was asking me do I want He. I decided to play cheeky and play oh I didn't know you did that her I have no money lol. She said no its 20 pounds minimum.  I said sorry I don't have as knew she was well into it and she said okay I do it for you.  After that I just assumed  I was gonna get told to turn around and get a basic hand job.  But no she started on my testicle and prostate slowly teasing my cock head.  This was no hand job this was a proper looking after she gently played with my cock she could see her techniques were making me close so she asked if I was cumming which I was close but instead of letting me blow she slowed it down and just stated to use her finger tips this girl was a pro. I then started to touch her and that was it I couldn't take no more and blew my load everywhere.  She didn't stop until she had pumped my cock dry.  She then cleaned me up and said I had more time,  so she massaged my feet lol.  She asked me to come back and next time will do body 2 body.  Think we have found a gem of a place at green leaves

sounds interesting she gave you a free hand relief then :rolleyes: this parlour has been reviewed here recently which is entirely different  :thumbsdown:
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36172.0

crank_that

The girl I had was called kelly I believe,  well that's what I could make out from her accent.  But wasn't fat and old like other punters have had

Offline jichael mackson

I've used that technique quite a few times when I've gone only for a firm massage and not been interested in getting/paying for HR, just to try my luck.
Out of about ten occasions I got lucky once in some place in Eastbourne - the HR was long and expertly given. At the time it seemed the girl was thinking it may lead to more custom, asking me often ''you come back again?'' after I'd happily spunked my load.

So its not out of the question - just very very rare. Well done mate.

crank_that

Yeah this is the first time it has actually worked, once they say no they won't,  I then say "oh yeah I think I got cash in the bottom of my bag" actually most of the time I can get away with paying a 10er.  But sometimes you get the vibe the woman likes you so why not push your luck
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 12:15:31 pm by crank_that »

crank_that

OK new update,  went back to this place to see the same girl who offered me body 2 body.  Bought the full amount this time and she did the usual 30mins back massage with a lot of ass touching.  Then got naked oiled up and did full body 2 body, she allowed me to touch her all over and after about 10 mins she let me know we could do more.  So she ended up sitting on my cock and before a minute had passed I fucking busted my load.  Out of all times to have a premature encounter lol.  Anyway hot woman and tight pussy left really happy

Offline lewishamguy

OK new update,  went back to this place to see the same girl who offered me body 2 body.  Bought the full amount this time and she did the usual 30mins back massage with a lot of ass touching.  Then got naked oiled up and did full body 2 body, she allowed me to touch her all over and after about 10 mins she let me know we could do more. So she ended up sitting on my cock and before a minute had passed I fucking busted my load.  Out of all times to have a premature encounter lol.  Anyway hot woman and tight pussy left really happy

Ah! so this time she offered you free sex! sounds like you're the manager of the parlour :music:

yumyum3

OK new update,  went back to this place to see the same girl who offered me body 2 body.  Bought the full amount this time and she did the usual 30mins back massage with a lot of ass touching.  Then got naked oiled up and did full body 2 body, she allowed me to touch her all over and after about 10 mins she let me know we could do more.  So she ended up sitting on my cock and before a minute had passed I fucking busted my load.  Out of all times to have a premature encounter lol.  Anyway hot woman and tight pussy left really happy

Lewisham Guy's got your number. Why don't you fuck off and stop touting your crap service.  :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

Lewisham Guy's got your number. Why don't you fuck off and stop touting your crap service.  :hi:

Indeed he's blatantly touting now.

yumyum3

Well done admin for banning the cunt. Wondering if this should be turned into a negative as £80 for an ugly old bag to show you her pussy and jack you off is minging service  :thumbsdown:

Offline jacy100

Went for a 15 minute HJ. Worst handjob of my life, was actually sore. Her eyes never left the clock on the wall. Ended up just stopping her and leaving after 6/7 minutes as she wouldnt change her technique and thought it would be leaving injuries that would leave noticable marks.
Wouldnt go near the place!

LL

Went for a 15 minute HJ. Worst handjob of my life, was actually sore. Her eyes never left the clock on the wall. Ended up just stopping her and leaving after 6/7 minutes as she wouldnt change her technique and thought it would be leaving injuries that would leave noticable marks.
Wouldnt go near the place!
I feel your pain. Sometimes you get a really uncomfortable handjob following a massage. One time I think the girl was trying to start a campfire using just her hand and my cock.

Offline webpunter

I feel your pain. Sometimes you get a really uncomfortable handjob following a massage. One time I think the girl was trying to start a campfire using just her hand and my cock.
I had a HJ after a massage a while ago that i am pretty confident has got to be the worst i've experienced EVER.  30 mins session & after about 20 mins or so i suggested it was time to finish.  It was so monumentally crap that it reminded me of one when i was about 16yrs old & still at school - lots of fumbling.  So i head off to the bathroom & it was one of the places with a bidet where the WG washes your bell-end at the start.  Anyways the girlie gets me a the world's smallest towel & some soap.  Think she must have felt a bit guilty as she offered to wash little WP to get the oil off.  Amazingly this seemed to do the trick & little WP stood to attention.  I muttered some words of encouragement.  She upped the ante and started nibbling my ear & neck at the same time as wanking me off.  A couple of minutes later i shot my load into the bidet.  I do prefer tits as the landing spot but this was way better than nothing at all

Offline Tailpipe

I had a HJ after a massage a while ago that i am pretty confident has got to be the worst i've experienced EVER.  30 mins session & after about 20 mins or so i suggested it was time to finish.  It was so monumentally crap that it reminded me of one when i was about 16yrs old & still at school - lots of fumbling.  So i head off to the bathroom & it was one of the places with a bidet where the WG washes your bell-end at the start.  Anyways the girlie gets me a the world's smallest towel & some soap.  Think she must have felt a bit guilty as she offered to wash little WP to get the oil off.  Amazingly this seemed to do the trick & little WP stood to attention.  I muttered some words of encouragement.  She upped the ante and started nibbling my ear & neck at the same time as wanking me off.  A couple of minutes later i shot my load into the bidet.  I do prefer tits as the landing spot but this was way better than nothing at all

Body shots are,good .

taplowwarrior

Made a visit to green leaves £30 for 1 hour relaxing massage which was  good but the happy ending if  a tad steep at  £30 was superb  the young lady cici milked me very well. Magic hands. Looking forward to my next  visit. I phoned 10 mins in advanced  and got lucky.  I'm a newby at this punting lark all advice is good.

Offline lewishamguy

Made a visit to green leaves £30 for 1 hour relaxing massage which was  good but the happy ending if  a tad steep at  £30 was superb  the young lady cici milked me very well. Magic hands. Looking forward to my next  visit. I phoned 10 mins in advanced  and got lucky.  I'm a newby at this punting lark all advice is good.

Perhaps your brother crank_that advised you to go there?:music:

taplowwarrior

Lewishamguy is there any where you could recommend to me for good massage with hr. Like I said all advice is good  thanks.  Sorry you think I'm a crank. 

Offline SWLondon

I'd recommend going to Enya Thai in Battersea / Clapham Junction.  The Mama San there is a professional masseuse and can give HE.  If you want full service the girls can give you that as well.  £50 per half hour.