Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Local irish girl - Belfast  (Read 4898 times)

Offline kinkywhip43

External Link/Members Only

Duration :1 hour

Price: £150

Met this girl today, amazing girl with a stunning figure. Met at the door she was in sexy joggers which im a big fan of. Got the paperwork out of the way, then onto to the service. She started off with massage then onto oral, one of the best orals i got from a girl. Finished in doggy position, then we started chatting and more massage. Shes a very friendly girl too and shes a student too which is a big turn on for me. I had a great time with her and would defo return
Banned reason: Stalker posting fake negative reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sim0256

Kinky already had a review thread for this one . I agree with you totally but she can be amessef to  arrange and meet as others will also say . Personally I just say I don’t want any messing about and it seems to work ok . I think she’s great , lovely tits and ass a very tight pussy . A bit quiet but who needs a great conversation .

Offline kinkywhip43

Kinky already had a review thread for this one . I agree with you totally but she can be amessef to  arrange and meet as others will also say . Personally I just say I don’t want any messing about and it seems to work ok . I think she’s great , lovely tits and ass a very tight pussy . A bit quiet but who needs a great conversation .

Did i have another thread for this review? This my first meeting her, agreed amazing body and yeah she was running 30 mins late for our meeting but sure i wasnt bothered was worth the wait  :)

Offline Belfastpunt69

Glad you had had a positive experience, I tried the other week and she let me down although we have been in contact so I'm willing to give her another chance, hopefully it works out.
Was it owo?

Offline Yesman0987

She's very quiet during but nightmare to arrange . Forgot does she offer she offer any extras ?

Offline kinkywhip43

Glad you had had a positive experience, I tried the other week and she let me down although we have been in contact so I'm willing to give her another chance, hopefully it works out.
Was it owo?

Owo yeah

Offline kinkywhip43

She's very quiet during but nightmare to arrange . Forgot does she offer she offer any extras ?

Not sure about extras didnt ask

Offline Gazboy1

What's she like looks wise- attractive or standard? Whats the location like for nosey neighbours/parking?

Offline kinkywhip43

What's she like looks wise- attractive or standard? Whats the location like for nosey neighbours/parking?

Shes attractive location is quiet and discreet

Offline sim0256

Sorry Kinky , bad punctuation I has a previous thread on this one no matter .
I agree she is quiet but chats if you take the lead . Great body ,petite but I like that , as regards extras she readily does OWO but has funny little cleaning routine with a the wet wipes . I asked about anal and she said no and she had never had done it . I offered to introduce her to it but couldn’t convince her to try it ☹️. Very willing about positions , over the edge of the bed etc .
Overall a very nice girl I would gladly visit again , as said before I warn about messing around with times and unanswered calls , and it seems to work . Good luck to all .

Offline ibis543

as regards extras she readily does OWO but has funny little cleaning routine with a the wet wipes . I asked about anal and she said no and she had never had done it

she probably does it ,with regulars and add extra cost