Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any more info on Blair of Agency Allure - 24 years fit British girl??  (Read 737 times)

Offline Wayne696969

External Link/Members Only

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else has seen Blair from Allure recently and could share any info on her? I know there’s only been 1 review of her on here so far. I’m staying in London over the weekend and have booked a 2hour outcall with her to my hotel, but just wanted to see if there is more info on her (e.g are her pics representative, good service etc?). Wanna make sure the £550 hole in my wallet will be worth it hahah!

Thanks  :)

Offline JackSaint

Type Blair Allure into the search box, there is a positive review

Offline PLeisure

Heavily airbrushed images makes me think you may be inviting in a podger, but may be that's your preference.
As might be the vanilla service.
Personally, I'd direct the funds to a better provider who won't make you question the fee before meeting.

Either way, please do review who you see  :hi:

Offline Wayne696969

Heavily airbrushed images makes me think you may be inviting in a podger, but may be that's your preference.
As might be the vanilla service.
Personally, I'd direct the funds to a better provider who won't make you question the fee before meeting.

Either way, please do review who you see  :hi:

Yeah will do a review if I go ahead with the meet. I was thinking the same thing hahah as I found some other pics of her online which show her to be a bit chubbier External Link/Members Only

But the 1 positive review on here says her body was very fit lol so undecided 😂