Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamae_Blue- Central Liverpool  (Read 1494 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pennington

I've been looking at Annamaes profile for sometime and after reading the positive Reviews from others  on here I decided to contact her.
I text  using the number on her profile and got an immediate response.Annemae that she could provide a meeting the next day at a time that was suitable to us both.
Throughout her communication was very good and we exchanged texts the on the day of the event to confirm.
The post code and the hotel name was provided at this time.
The hotel is slap bang in the centre of Liverpool and discrete in my view.An hour before the meeting I was given the room number and how to find the lift which was away from reception.
It's a large hotel and I cheerful greeted other guests good afternoon as I walked down the corridor to her room.Careless I know.
I knocked at the agreed time and she answered immediately and ushered me in.I think I was the first punter of the day.
I was very pleased with Annamae appearance.She was wearing a loose top and bra and knickers.
She must be about 5'3" nice and slim with long blond hair.
I handed over the dosh and I paid £130 for 45mins.
I didn't have a shower taking into account  I was fresh as a daisy, it was available however.
Not much small talk to be honest and we started with DFK almost straight away whilst I moved my hands around Annamaes cute body.Very nice.
She got naked and I got down on her and gave her pussy a good licking and tongueing.She didn't want fingering which was a little disappointing.
She took good instruction  well and I put a pillow on the floor and told Annamae kneel to suck me.This was very pleasent indeed and it was very good to see such a cute girl go deep on my knob.Not face fucking by any means but nice.
A gave Annamae a little spanking which she agreed to although I don't think she enjoyed like some  others do.
More sucking and she agreed CIM.I have a feeling that Annamae may want CIM rather then penertration.
A finished in her mouth and the small amount I produced was swallowed.Nice.
Chit chat to finish and I washed my knob in the shower before I took my leave.The room was quite small BTW.
Overall the punt was a little vanilla but I did enjoy it
It was great playing with such a cute provider who was able to do as she was told to please me.Firm body and pretty face  too.
 External Link/Members Only
I would return for a bit more .

Offline Pennington

The ball licking and sucking she provided was very good indeed I must indicate.