Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pissed off  (Read 8550 times)

Peachybum

To James999 - Nobody makes more effort than me. . Most women just shove a mint in their mouths, give their bits a quick flannel-over and a bit of lippy on and probably keep the same lingerie on as for the last visitor! My £110 ph is BLOODY deserved as takes nearly 2 hours prep. . You men don't know the half of it . . . Moan, moan!

petitealice

3 hours to get ready for a half hour booking? What takes 3 hours? Takes me ten minutes to tidy the bedroom, maybe ten to take a shower and then three minutes for a bit of makeup and a few minutes to brush my hair and spritz a bit of perfume. Outcalls I can see it takes longer, but as mentioned already, everyone has to travel to work no matter what you do. Doing this job brings a very good income, far better than minimum wage. Otherwise prossies would get a minimum wage job. Yes, there are the minority of guys who are ricks,but I worked in retail and the majority of people were dicks. You get them in any line of work. You can choose to of ten bookings in a day, or two. It's personal choice. But there really isn't any reason to complain about the money.

SaneOnes

I also have a 'proper' job and consider the WG one a damned sight much more stress-inducing with obvious risks and persistent stalkers, text pesterers, etc, to encroach on our 'personal' time which they are NOT paying for . . Not all, but enough to drive you mad!

I, for one, highly doubt that you have a "proper" job with next to no grasp of the concept of minimum wage to start with. I know for a fact that there are a few wgs who see maximum 2 punters a day simply cause of them having a family and they are totally honest about it. On which alternate delusional plane do you need 3 hours in between??? Not sure why i even bothered. Can we not just move this to CUNTS thread?

SirFrank

Yeah yeah fuck that shit - how peachy is your arse?

SaneOnes

It's not too bad but in no way in hell I'm sending you a pic, Franklin/Francis. It's way too early :cool:

OldAdmin

To James999 - Nobody makes more effort than me. . Most women just shove a mint in their mouths, give their bits a quick flannel-over and a bit of lippy on and probably keep the same lingerie on as for the last visitor! My £110 ph is BLOODY deserved as takes nearly 2 hours prep. . You men don't know the half of it . . . Moan, moan!

What's your working identity?

SirFrank

It's not too bad but in no way in hell I'm sending you a pic, Franklin/Francis. It's way too early :cool:

:lol: you tease... I would like to see peachys ass just to establish appropriateness. I'm a sucker for a nice arse and a pretty face

a10

Anything less than £60 per 30 mins is not worth the effort as it takes over 3 hours to prepare, tidy up, laundry, texting, emailing, travelling, etc. Punters seem to think that WGs are ready and looking exactly like their photos with immaculately clean premises, in a few minutes! And this doesn't include tanning, nail/hair salon visits. If a WG has pride in their personal hygiene, looks and place of meeting, then the money paid for all this time taken is nearer the minimum age in reality . . .

Well you've managed to knock an hour off your arduous prep routine in the last hour or so, so it can't be that hard to get ready!

How about you jog on "love" (if you're female) and leave the real pro$$ies/punters to discuss the issue at hand?

Offline johnny34

:lol: you tease... I would like to see peachys ass just to establish appropriateness. I'm a sucker for a nice arse and a pretty face

If it takes her 3hrs to get ready she should look fucking pretty......but maybe it takes 3hrs because she doesn't!!!!!!!

SaneOnes

Yeah, i mean, why hasn't she put up a link for her profile yet?

Same here, Franklin/Francis - nothing beats a well proportionate arse, a "peachy" arse is what makes the figure. But then it's all fucked if she turns out to be Dobby's mother.

a10

If it's this: External Link/Members Only I wouldn't get your hopes up Sir F  :lol:

Offline Boundless

If it's this: External Link/Members Only I wouldn't get your hopes up Sir F  :lol:

If thats her, writing the profile shouldn't have taken much out of the 3 hours!

:D

Offline johnny34

If thats her, writing the profile shouldn't have taken much out of the 3 hours!

:D
Not sure if that profile is her as it says £150p/hr. She mentioned £110 earlier?

Although as she 'BLOODY deserves it', maybe shes increased her fee by £40 already?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 10:59:52 pm by johnny34 »

Offline nigel4498

Yeah yeah fuck that shit - how peachy is your arse?
Trust you Sir Frank, right down to basics  :thumbsup:

SaneOnes

I don't think that's her. She said she charged £110 ph, didn't she?

Peachybum

I agree with Danni - it's the punters choice to visit WGs - nobody is forcing them to. . And we are not all uneducated and druggies. Some of us actually speak properly amd can spell. If you want to pay less than £100 p/h then the above is what you are likely to get.  And the money is somewhat irrelevant when you are faced with an arrogant moron who reaks of BO, etc, and looks revolting. At least the punter has the option of backing out - we can't.

SaneOnes

Offline johnny34

And the money is somewhat irrelevant when you are faced with an arrogant moron who reaks of BO, etc, and looks revolting. At least the punter has the option of backing out - we can't.

WTF.  You do have the option & the only arrogent moron on here is you

Peachybum

No, that is NOT me and is an insult. Regarding £100 P/h though, while on the subject - it is NEVER just an hour, as trying to prise a punter out of the premises is one of the most difficult things in this profession. Punters purposely book and try to outstay their welcome to save money, ie, book half hour with the intention of not budging. It is selfish and means that the next visitor has a less prepared encounter.

Peachybum

You must be joking regarding the link! It is probably the only one without any spelling/grammar mistakes, without all the mug-enticing filth on it, and is fully booked every without resorting to that. . .

OldAdmin

You must be joking regarding the link! It is probably the only one without any spelling/grammar mistakes, without all the mug-enticing filth on it, and is fully booked every without resorting to that. . .

This site doesn't allow prossies to post without revealing their identity, so what is your profile link?
That's twice I've asked now.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
I agree with Danni - it's the punters choice to visit WGs - nobody is forcing them to. . And we are not all uneducated and druggies. Some of us actually speak properly amd can spell. If you want to pay less than £100 p/h then the above is what you are likely to get.  And the money is somewhat irrelevant when you are faced with an arrogant moron who reaks of BO, etc, and looks revolting. At least the punter has the option of backing out - we can't.

That's a rather sweeping statement. I am one of those under £100 per hour WG's and amazingly I can speak ( granted with a Yorkshire accent) and spell and I'm not a druggie either.

Where the hell do you get off coming on here making out you are some kind of "wonder prossie" slagging other girls off who take less than three hours between clients to get ready? Every other WG ( and punter) on here is well aware you are talking complete and utter bollocks. You are just making yourself look stupid.

You can take all the time in the world love to make sure you and your place are perfect but your "because I'm worth it attitude" is appalling. If you resent the effort you need to put in to do the job then don't do it, no-one is forcing you simples! :hi:

You also sound like you resent the clients you see too can you get any further up your own peachy arse  :wackogirl:

You still haven't posted your link  :unknown: I'm sure we are all dying to see what a stunning, professional prossie you are, or at least you  think you are.

Offline johnny34

It is selfish and means that the next visitor has a less prepared encounter.

How can you be less prepared for the next punter when it takes you 2/3hrs to get ready?

Profile Link?

Offline Boundless

can you get any further up your own peachy arse

:D :D
tee hee, nice one Sarah

Peachybum

I haven't   got a clue what it is as have never been asked for it before. . Nobody who has posted in this discussion would want to view it anyway as I am too far to visit and can do without email pests on AW to add to the list.

Offline Boundless

I fear we have all been taken for a rather long winded ride there.

As someone posted, it is the school hols
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 11:41:52 pm by Boundless »

SaneOnes

can you get any further up your own peachy arse

:D :D
tee hee, nice one Sarah

+1 but it really is about time we had a good look at that.

SaneOnes

Just a troll of the male cunt kind, then? I hate people.

Offline Boundless

Well, I'm off to bed now to dream about the peachy ass that might have been but never was.
 :hi:

Offline Boundless

Just a troll of the male cunt kind, then? I hate people.

Yep, stick him/her/it in the cunt list with all the other cunting cunts.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Fuck me I must not be doing this job right as I only see two people a day now for health reasons and I pay for a seperate work premises which is a really nice place yet even after all deductions I earn a shit load more than minimum wade. No female would do this job if they only got minimum wage
Peachy even though banned I know you will be reading this so let me tell you now if you constantly get timewasters stalker a and all the rest you say you do then you are doing something wrong or advertising in the wrong way as no prossie should get that much hassle on a daily basis. The odd one of course but constantly no.
As for three hours to get ready what are you doing? It doesn't take that long to get ready for your own wedding let alone a booking.
It takes me up to half hour but I like an hour at least but only because I like to relax and read. Hell I could get ready and drive from up here to London in three hours
 It sounds as if you really do despise everything about this job and you feel clients should be great flu to see you the way you talk about them
May I suggest you try nursing training to find out what getting hassle off men is really like for a hell of a lot less money. Then you can moan about idiots,abusive men and even violence. Thus job is a breeze compared to that. Actually I suggest you quit pros dying and stick to your day job as this job is not for you

I am sure you will ignore me as I am a £100 an hour woman who can get ready in half an hour but then my flat is always spotless so doesn't need much doing to it
The £10 difference makes you think you are better than other prossies. Um...why?
I know a £80 an hour girl who is lovely and always looks just perfect and is a real stunner to and she can get ready quicker than me.

I think being paid for sex has given you a bit of false self worth. You are only worth what the majority want to pay you. The minority don't count as they are not going to keep you going

I still can't get over reading about how hard this job is. It's the easiest job I have ever done. If you are servicing men that smell then perhaps you should make them shower or turn them away instead of taking their money as then the job us much easier. If you can have sex with a stranger then this is one of the easiest jobs there is for bloody fantastic money

Offline threechilliman

Fuck me I must not be doing this job right as I only see two people a day now for health reasons and I pay for a seperate work premises which is a really nice place yet even after all deductions I earn a shit load more than minimum wade. No female would do this job if they only got minimum wage
Peachy even though banned I know you will be reading this so let me tell you now if you constantly get timewasters stalker a and all the rest you say you do then you are doing something wrong or advertising in the wrong way as no prossie should get that much hassle on a daily basis. The odd one of course but constantly no.
As for three hours to get ready what are you doing? It doesn't take that long to get ready for your own wedding let alone a booking.
It takes me up to half hour but I like an hour at least but only because I like to relax and read. Hell I could get ready and drive from up here to London in three hours
 It sounds as if you really do despise everything about this job and you feel clients should be great flu to see you the way you talk about them
May I suggest you try nursing training to find out what getting hassle off men is really like for a hell of a lot less money. Then you can moan about idiots,abusive men and even violence. Thus job is a breeze compared to that. Actually I suggest you quit pros dying and stick to your day job as this job is not for you

I am sure you will ignore me as I am a £100 an hour woman who can get ready in half an hour but then my flat is always spotless so doesn't need much doing to it
The £10 difference makes you think you are better than other prossies. Um...why?
I know a £80 an hour girl who is lovely and always looks just perfect and is a real stunner to and she can get ready quicker than me.

I think being paid for sex has given you a bit of false self worth. You are only worth what the majority want to pay you. The minority don't count as they are not going to keep you going

I still can't get over reading about how hard this job is. It's the easiest job I have ever done. If you are servicing men that smell then perhaps you should make them shower or turn them away instead of taking their money as then the job us much easier. If you can have sex with a stranger then this is one of the easiest jobs there is for bloody fantastic money

An amusing thread. The red card for peachy was coming from some way out. I think Dani and Sarahjayne have it about right.

tcm
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 06:00:44 am by threechilliman »

Offline Thepacifist

thewonderingdick

I would love to pay £80 for an hour for outcalls but i realise it would never happen unless it was a real minger..So when i think a gorgeous woman drives 10 or 15 miles to visit me at my home spends an hour plus! with me sucking my very nice cock letting me do all the things to her my filthy mind can conjure up for between £120 and £150 i have to think its a bloody good deal
God bless em  :D

fredpunter

could we have a link to the 80 ph stunner please?