Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritBustyBrooke - Feltham  (Read 6670 times)

20 review(s) for BritBustyBrooke (14 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7541451) (13 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Punter88

Brooke is very well known on this forum so definitely perfect for my first punt after reading the other reviews.  :wacko:

External Link/Members Only

Comms: All arranged trough text messages, very efficient communication.

Girl: Her tits looked insane. Couldn’t believe they are natural. From looking at her pictures her bum looked impressive as well so couldn’t miss her. Bun wasn’t as impressive as I thought it would be though. As others have mentioned her face is probably her worst feature though.

Had 30 minutes with her for £100. Very fair price. Sorted the cash out and then went straight into the punt.  We started off with OW (no owo) which was decent. Then quickly moved on to the main event - a glorious titwank. It started with her kneeling, then moved onto the bed with her on her back. Could’ve gone on like this for hours but decided to whip the condom on and go for cowgirl, even more fun than what I could have ever imagined. Her bouncing up and down is a view you definitely can’t miss. Grabbing and ducking her boobs in this position was an experience in an of itself. Moved on to doggy to see how good her ass was. I have quite a big dick and she really took it well. While this was impressive I have to say it wasn’t as crazy as I’d hoped, but others may think differently. Went back to cowgirl and finished. Had a shower and left.

Face 5/10
Body 9/10
Services 7/10 (quite vanilla)

Overall amazing experience.

Online last_days_of_logan

Brooke is very well known on this forum so definitely perfect for my first punt after reading the other reviews.  :wacko:

Girl: Her tits looked insane. Couldn’t believe they are natural. From looking at her pictures her bum looked impressive as well so couldn’t miss her. Bun wasn’t as impressive as I thought it would be though. As others have mentioned her face is probably her worst feature though.

Had 30 minutes with her for £100. Very fair price. Sorted the cash out and then went straight into the punt.  We started off with OW (no owo) which was decent. Then quickly moved on to the main event - a glorious titwank. It started with her kneeling, then moved onto the bed with her on her back. Could’ve gone on like this for hours but decided to whip the condom on and go for cowgirl, even more fun than what I could have ever imagined. Her bouncing up and down is a view you definitely can’t miss. Grabbing and ducking her boobs in this position was an experience in an of itself. Moved on to doggy to see how good her ass was. I have quite a big dick and she really took it well. While this was impressive I have to say it wasn’t as crazy as I’d hoped, but others may think differently. Went back to cowgirl and finished. Had a shower and left.

Face 5/10
Body 9/10

congratulations my man. Thanks for the review

Offline deg_dilemma

Face 5/10
Body 9/10

Fair price for a Vanilla service with a 5/10 face?

£70 maybe, but not £100   :thumbsdown:

Offline JonasG

Fair price for a Vanilla service with a 5/10 face?

£70 maybe, but not £100   :thumbsdown:

Thinking the same. I know people said she looks like Steve Bruce but 5/10 is bad.

Offline JonasG

Offline Mikeymike

Offline Punter88

Thinking the same. I know people said she looks like Steve Bruce but 5/10 is bad.

Her face isn’t great but her boobs are insane - you’d be hard pressed to find any with a better shape on a body as slim and gym fit as hers.

Offline BillGoldberg

What is her face like?

When I punted her, roughly 10 years ago, her face while not a great beauty was nowhere near as bad as some make out.

She reminded me of an OK looking, plain Essex girl you could probably pull down the local pub. I could totally imagine her in Eastenders.

For me 15/10 for the tits, 6/10 for the face.

If her service wasn't so vanilla, unimaginative and just so so, I would book her again, purely for the outrageous, mouthwatering tittage. Her OK face shouldn't discourage you, unless you only want to punt supermodels
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 09:38:52 am by BillGoldberg »

Offline syfodas

Not replying to texts from the number on AW so will look elsewhere

Offline Andersen45

Nice review.

Attitude is the most important thing in detemining whether it will be a good experience.
Banned reason: More spam than Hormel
Banned by: Head1

Offline Macmillan1964

I agree with op- she looks like Essex girl , my neighbour is typical Essex lady and close in look to her
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline Mrdashing

Really want to see this girl she’s now in my area but scared because her face might be butters. Is it that bad ?

Offline Rick2468

Really want to see this girl she’s now in my area but scared because her face might be butters. Is it that bad ?

I've not seen her in person but I used to have a face photo of her as I subscribed to her private gallery back in the days when I used to spaff too much money on AW credits. Based on previous threads discussing her looks I feel I am definitely in the minority but I thought she looked fine. Her tits are the highlight but her face definitely would not have put me off based on the one photo. She only had one photo of it up which I assumed was due to discretion. Unfortunately I do not have it anymore and don't think it would have been right to post it anyway if she prefers to remain discreet.

Offline Comicman

I saw her a few years ago in  Chelsea Cloisters her face was fine i thought she was attractive  her tits were magnificent she had a nice bum (semi circle) and gave a good performance i paid £80 which is my maximum for 30 minutes 

Offline Thepacifist

I recommend her. Especially if you like big naturals. I think her face looks good.

Offline Manstead

When I punted her, roughly 10 years ago, her face while not a great beauty was nowhere near as bad as some make out.

She reminded me of an OK looking, plain Essex girl you could probably pull down the local pub. I could totally imagine her in Eastenders.

For me 15/10 for the tits, 6/10 for the face.

If her service wasn't so vanilla, unimaginative and just so so, I would book her again, purely for the outrageous, mouthwatering tittage. Her OK face shouldn't discourage you, unless you only want to punt supermodels

You punted her 10 years ago and her profile says she is 29. Is that correct?
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac