Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch - the bar has been set  (Read 4303 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Selvus

External Link/Members Only

Long time lurker, first review on here - go easy on me...

For context I've seen the SP twice now. While in this review I'll only cover the second time, the first punt was very similar, so you'll get the idea.

Comms were very easy. Arranged in advanced and she texted me again in the morning of the booking to confirm I was still coming.

Pics are all representative, I thought she looked even better in the flesh tbh. I'm not a very tall guy and Mia is quite petite, which is great for me as I feel odd with taller girls. She is very slim, not an ounce of fat on her, with big ol' titties, which were a little hard but they looked great.

I was running a little late because of problems with the tube but kept in constant comms with Mia and she was very understanding, which is nice as I think most SPs would just be annoyed and could set the tone for the rest of the punt. Rushing through London I managed to make it just in time and was promptly let into the apartment. Mia was looking great and wearing the outfit requested, she then offered me a drink, she has a well stocked mini fridge in the room with a selection of drinks (bottled water, fizzy drinks, energy drinks, etc.). Throughout the punt I would use this a few times so she isnt stingy at all!

I then handed over the money, which Mia stashed away while I was heading into the shower. Shower facilities are great, it is an ensuite with plenty of products and a nice rainfall shower. Coming back into the room we started with DFK and undressed each other. I laid her down and went to town on that pussy, it is very neat, shaven and fresh. At this point she was making all the right noises/movements and after a few minutes she had come (she might be a great actress too, we'll never know :unknown: ). She then started to give me pretty good OWO until she asked the magical question "bum or pussy"? Of course I chose the latter... I've never had an SP looking like she does, at her rate and so willing to offer her ass. So on with the dom and a bit of lube before she slides me in doggy and we're pounding away. Great mirror in her room so I got to see all the hot action before it was too much for me and I blew it all in her. She then cleaned me up before we both lay in bed.

In the downtime she gave me a nice relaxing massage while we chatted and had more drinks, eventually asking if I was ready to go again. I quickly popped into the shower to get rid of all the massage oils and came running back for round two. This time, in the middle of DFK, she reaches into the toys drawer and pulls out a vibrating but plug, which she insets straight away. Once hard, on with the dom again but this time I wanted to try that pussy. We tried several different positions (boy can she ride...) but I wanted to finish in those lovely tatas. Remove the condom and she starts sucking me off and giving me a hj. I was a bit tired at that point and thought I wouldnt cum but to her credit she made it her mission, she wasnt satisfied until I unloaded all over her melons.

Overall, for me, Mia sets the bar for what level of service you should expect for £200ph. I wish had found her sooner and wasted less money with other girls (reviews to follow). There are many girls who charge more and put in the minimal effort, constantly complaining, laying there like a dead fish, just giving you a hole to come in. Mia will put a real effort and make sure you come out the booking feeling satisfied and like you got your moneys worth, even when I thought I wasnt going to cum she did not give up, she put in all the effort to make sure I was satisfied. Its no wonder she has so many positive reviews.

I'll try to knock out a few more reviews in the next coming days to catch-up with recent punts

Offline Yankee41

Agreed she is ace for the money and services.  Looks alone you would struggle to find a girl hotter for the price.  Sexxy laura is really the only girl i can compare her to thats local.

Offline Selvus

Agreed she is ace for the money and services.  Looks alone you would struggle to find a girl hotter for the price.  Sexxy laura is really the only girl i can compare her to thats local.

Indeed mate, shes a top girl. Real diamond in the middle of all the independent girls who charge agency prices for below average P&D service

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Personally I found her 'routine' not very sexy at all. She is a stunner, no doubt about that, and a lovely lady, but the service she provides leaves quite a bit to be desired IMHO

Offline PilotMan

I think when a girl is servicing this much cock, she has to have a routine(s). It's the same as any service industry.

Offline John987654321

She looks gorgeous but do those photos match with her current appearance? Her profile says 27 - is that close?

Offline Devil4thrill

I tried calling her several times but she never answered, pre & post covid. Did not return my text messages either. Not sure why. I have stopped trying. You guys are lucky.

Offline Yankee41

She looks gorgeous but do those photos match with her current appearance? Her profile says 27 - is that close?

Those pics are hers and most are recent.  You will not be disappointed in her appearance or her service.

Offline hermanmunster

Things that have impressed me most about Mia (nothing to do with looks) are her : gentle nature, non-judgmental attitude and her willingness to try and please.  I guess she is in high demand, but she has always been very polite and prompt with her replies.  Photos are all recent - certainly all those as far down as the "lockdown workout" photo - the remaining few were there before I first met her (around June 2020).
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 09:02:58 am by hermanmunster »