Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Littleblue Star - Oxford  (Read 2263 times)

19 review(s) for Littleblue-star  (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Veritas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When earlier this month (March 22)
Where hotel in north Oxford.  Perfectly decent for the purpose
How long and how much An hour at the stated ‘basic rate’ on her AW
Services just the simple stuff.  OWO and covered sex

The SP.
Really cute face, curvy figure - somewhat curvier than the profile pics suggest and I’d have preferred a little more trim and toned but certainly an attractive woman overall.  Friendly and chatty but in a positive sense rather than as a timewasting tactic.

The Meet
Easy to arrange by text and provided room details on arrival.  She does offer a variety of different services with a range of different prices but this was a straightforward stress reliever from my point of view rather than anything more complex so just went for the basics.  Once paperwork was done and clothes were off she started with dfk and certainly doesn’t hold back in that regard.  OWO was great - top notch, lots of time spent on unhurried dt, balls, eye contact.  Basically all the ingredients of quality oral.  There is a limit to how long one can hold it together in that situation though so moved on to sex.  Condom on and a variety of positions, no gymnastics but that was my choice as I was just enjoying the very unhurried sensuous pace until the point of no return.  Cleaned up and was on my way almost exactly on the hour.

The AW profile says that she doesn’t ‘give permission’ for any reviews or info to be posted outside of AW.  I get that SPs may not welcome random stuff appearing all over the internet but a) I’m not posting any info that’s not on AW already other than my opinion of the service and you don’t get to control that and b) what’s to worry about, nice SP, great service and a happy punter so I don’t have a lot that’s negative to say.

VFM - tricky.  As I say, a little more solidly built than my usual preference but great service.  At a couple of hundred quid though it wasn’t cheap.  Then again, there seems to be an upward drift in SP pricing since covid so the gulf between littleblue star’s basic rate and others isn’t as outrageous as it might have been a couple of years ago when similar could have been found for £130ph.  I suspect those opting for some of the more kink laden services would probably find they had better vfm even at the higher price point.  While I didn’t partake, I’d imagine she would be a very enthusiastic participant in any services she lists.

Offline johnmcnabe

Thanks for the review.
You don't have to justify writing it though - of course it's natural for an SP to try and prevent reviews outside of AW, where anything other than a positive results in a retaliatory counter-review. But that's not up to them, and only works in their favour.

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the review.  :hi: I was meant to see her late last year but it was cancelled as she was ill.
Hoping to rearrange but she seems to have knocked my area off her touring list. Still on the hot list, Fingers crossed I’ll catch her at some time this year.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. Seems rather pricey for a fairly standard service with a fairly ordinary looking girl, and the line about "not giving permission" for reviews is rather silly and indicates arrogance. But as you say, prices for WGs are now inflated.

Offline Stiltskin

£200 an hour is a bit steep for any girl in Basingstoke. I could understand if she was working out of a hotel in Knightsbridge, but £200 per hour in Basingstoke?! I only ever do half hour bookings myself, which is worse value at £130.

If she's only doing 3-4 days a month and taking advance bookings maybe this works for her, it doesn't work for me.