Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Chancery Lane  (Read 3919 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline bbz123

Veronica is already well reviewed on here so I’ll keep it relatively short.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Girl: As others have mentioned she does look like her pics - petite with fake boobs and a relatively pretty face, albeit a flat bum. Looked a bit older than I’d expected though. 8/10

Fee: £140 +£30 CIM + £30 CIT + £30 anal for £230 total - not too crazy for all services

Services: Probably comes as no surprise her OWO was the highlight - deep and sloppy with basically no gag reflex. Craziest part was putting my legs over her head and holding her down completely without issue. Sex was a mix of cowgirl, missionary and doggie. Went for anal in doggie which was fun too, although as others have mentioned her ass was a bit loose. Rounds one and two finished in the same way - with cit (which she charges extra for which is a bit of a bummer).

Overall: No surprise this is a positive. Think she is a bit expensive with all of the extras though although her oral is defo worth trying.

Offline MLawro93

CIT? I'm assuming to do with finishing on her breasts? I've been meaning to see her, but never got around to it. Good to know she is still in good form.

Offline PilotMan

Offline MLawro93

Maybe CIT = Cum in Throat?

Actually that would make more sense  :D

Offline Jlegend

Online kungpo

So is it +£60 for CIT?

yh she knows its a niche to take advantage of, her throatpie finish is good but way overvalued at that price.

Offline PilotMan

I think £230 all in is good value. I'll try to see her in the next week or so when I'm nearby.