Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy frenchgirl - Glasgow G42  (Read 3459 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline coppertop0

External Link/Members Only

1hr @ £90

Tagline: Cuckoo- this bird is a parasite (pun for the ornithologists amongst you)

I will keep this brief as she is well reviewed and what you read is what you get.

Timeline: 6 months ago (I am a new member)

Location: 30 second walk from CrossHill Station. First Floor, buzzed in.

Comms: Fine. Reception was an issue. No issues with her accent.

Intro: Unpleasant, due to difficulty with reception and her getting irate about this. Best to lean in and apologised.

Personality: patronising at best. Divulges lots of details that I would prefer not to know. Asks lots of questions I would prefer not to answer.

Service: I opted for services which did not include sex. Massage was done with one hand at times and just strokes as she answered her Nokia phone frequently. Semi-intrested in the service at best.

Rating: neutral as the service is at a reasonable rate, and I assume she would be game if you pushed the right buttons and controlled the session.

Return?: Maybe, as she is local to an area I attend. However, I would let my actions do the talking, and my mission statement would be to punisher's her insolence with a good rearing (consensual of course).
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 10:54:34 pm by daviemac »

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

1hr @ £90

Rating: neutral as the service is at a reasonable rate, and I assume she would be game if you pushed the right buttons and controlled the session.
Ratings shouldn't be based on assumptions, should be based on the booking itself/duration you paid for...

Offline Jock D

Interesting first review, in so many ways...can't wait for your next one :rolleyes:

Offline cw71

punish her insolence with a good rearing (consensual of course).

I don't think that would a problem.

I saw her in 2015 before I was posting on here, and she literally demanded I insert something in her ass. I told her I wasn't wanting anal, so she insisted my thumb went up there as I shagged her from behind.

The whole session she was so full on it felt a bit indimidating. That being said, if she was 25 years younger I would have been a regular these last 7 years.

Offline coppertop0

@Clattypats- very good point. I wanted desperately not to make my first review a negative. I won’t sit on the fence going forward.
@Jock- thanks man
@cw71- I hear you on the intimidation part. I would need to give myself a wee pep talk beforehand but confident (ish) I could manage. Hummm…

Offline rathbone

Interesting first review, in so many ways...can't wait for your next one :rolleyes:
Harks back to the early days of the forum, in its distinctive reviewing style…