Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Kristina Xx - Norwich (tour)  (Read 2087 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6464423) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
70 for half hour + 40 for anal

With EEs you never know what to expect but  I was feeling horny and there's not a lot of choice in Norwich. Initial communication was straightforward and she was in a centrally located apartment. Same address as Izabell_Blonde and I believe they tour together.
Kristina is a fresh faced 20 something, slim with small breasts. Maybe not the same as the photos, but certainly young and attractive. Profile says Romanian whereas she told me she's from Germany. Her accent doesn't sound like it though, maybe a 2nd generation immigrant.
Oral was with, and pleasant while I licked her out. Then to missionary sex for a while and she asked if I was ready for anal. I said yes and she stayed in missionary, holding her legs up higher and invited me in. Started slow and she didn't mind deep strokes. I then asked to go back to her tight pussy and finish in doggy.
Good for a pump and dump with a young lady. Service was obliging if a bit matter of fact, but better than pretending with fake moans. She said two pops are allowed in an hour booking.

Offline Bornslippy

Is owo / cim included or extra?

Offline AJA

Thank you for the review OP.
I recognise the photos.
They used to be on a profile for Charming Debbie, which is now set to Distribute Content Only.