Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XxxLisaxxX was Heathrow now Ealing. Dead fish.  (Read 1145 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6693205) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline golden bull

Saw this girl recently:

External Link/Members Only

Saw Mr Dogs’ review and regret not posting earlier so he could’ve saved his cash. His review is spot on.

Anyway saw her pop up and liked the pics so booked on that basis alone. While browsing aw later, realised she’s associated with a b&s crew but her pics looked genuine and time was ticking so went ahead with the punt, wish I hadn’t but I needed to satisfy my curiosity as it would’ve nagged me forever in my head.

Maid handles the calls and she is polish.

When I met her she was based behind the bowling @ Heathrow, quite road and I’m guessing a air bnb set up? I’m guessing they rotate the SPs there as I saw another profile recently with a banging body that I’m tempted by but her profile comes and goes.

Anyway I digress, rocked up and was greeted by ‘ Lisa’ who I can tell through the blurred pics is indeed the girl depicted. Pretty and around 25 yrs old with small b cups and nice smooth slim body as per pics, just the way I like them, a few tats that wasn’t too obtrusive but I don’t get the bow behind the legs thing.
That’s the only positive thing, her looks.

Action was the shittest service you’ll ever get. I’m not going to go into a novel here so the basics.

-No kissing whatsoever, I knew that beforehand so no biggie.
- oral is with condom and mechanical.
-avoids eye contact and physical intimacy at every point.
- Total ice maiden and doesn’t want to be there.
- plays with her phone looking at crap in between rounds and had to get her off it by insisting on a massage which she was actually good at.
- never cracked a smile, blank disinterested face, not sad but flat like a wall if you know what I mean.

2nd round was permitted after a oily handjob, shouldn’t have bothered as it was soooooooo boring, zero interest or interaction, she was staring at the wall when I was pumping her in spoons blank faces wtf?? 😡

Told me to finish on the 40 minutes mark as she has another client in 10 minutes, I protested and said I booked for an hour , pissed me off and pumped her hard for another 5 mins before I’ve had enough of fucking this dead fish I went for a shower and buggered off.

The only time she cracked a smile is upon leaving I said Dziekuje, dowiedzenia to her which means thanks, goodbye 👋🏻 😂.

If you want to bang a pretty girl with a nice body and don’t care about intimacy then fill your boots but I suggest 15 min quickie only otherwise it’s a waste of money.

Better still, avoid.

The mug in me still want to check out this other profile written in a similar vein as the profile has a banging body lol.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 10:35:25 am by golden bull »

Offline golden bull

The other girl I’m talking about is Eliza fit, I think bedhead said something about b&s so this one is very risky:

Especially the fact I think she’s associated with this proven B&S profile:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Offline MTA1

Saw the ad and should have posted this earlier. 99% sure this is Petite Dolly who I reviewed here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336977.0

Did she have little bow tattoos on the back of her legs?

Offline golden bull

Saw the ad and should have posted this earlier. 99% sure this is Petite Dolly who I reviewed here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336977.0

Did she have little bow tattoos on the back of her legs?

Yes she has the bow tatts but it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s her. I’ve seen other pics of girls with the bow tatts and it seems to be quite popular.

Read your account of Dolly, you mention she’s a petite 5”1-5”2, the girl I saw was 5”5-5”6 and facially different imo.

The similarities I think are they’re both shit and awful shag’s lol.

Offline Andersen45

Saw this girl recently:

Saw Mr Dogs’ review and regret not posting earlier so he could’ve saved his cash. His review is spot on.

Anyway saw her pop up and liked the pics so booked on that basis alone. While browsing aw later, realised she’s associated with a b&s crew but her pics looked genuine and time was ticking so went ahead with the punt, wish I hadn’t but I needed to satisfy my curiosity as it would’ve nagged me forever in my head.

Maid handles the calls and she is polish.

When I met her she was based behind the bowling @ Heathrow, quite road and I’m guessing a air bnb set up? I’m guessing they rotate the SPs there as I saw another profile recently with a banging body that I’m tempted by but her profile comes and goes.

Anyway I digress, rocked up and was greeted by ‘ Lisa’ who I can tell through the blurred pics is indeed the girl depicted. Pretty and around 25 yrs old with small b cups and nice smooth slim body as per pics, just the way I like them, a few tats that wasn’t too obtrusive but I don’t get the bow behind the legs thing.
That’s the only positive thing, her looks.

Action was the shittest service you’ll ever get. I’m not going to go into a novel here so the basics.

-No kissing whatsoever, I knew that beforehand so no biggie.
- oral is with condom and mechanical.
-avoids eye contact and physical intimacy at every point.
- Total ice maiden and doesn’t want to be there.
- plays with her phone looking at crap in between rounds and had to get her off it by insisting on a massage which she was actually good at.
- never cracked a smile, blank disinterested face, not sad but flat like a wall if you know what I mean.

2nd round was permitted after a oily handjob, shouldn’t have bothered as it was soooooooo boring, zero interest or interaction, she was staring at the wall when I was pumping her in spoons blank faces wtf?? 😡

Told me to finish on the 40 minutes mark as she has another client in 10 minutes, I protested and said I booked for an hour , pissed me off and pumped her hard for another 5 mins before I’ve had enough of fucking this dead fish I went for a shower and buggered off.

The only time she cracked a smile is upon leaving I said Dziekuje, dowiedzenia to her which means thanks, goodbye 👋🏻 😂.

If you want to bang a pretty girl with a nice body and don’t care about intimacy then fill your boots but I suggest 15 min quickie only otherwise it’s a waste of money.

Better still, avoid.

The mug in me still want to check out this other profile written in a similar vein as the profile has a banging body lol.

This sounds like the kind of punt you walk away from feeling gutted.
Banned reason: More spam than Hormel
Banned by: Head1