Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch  (Read 1454 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Tinybc

External Link/Members Only

Price: £200 1 hour incall

Looks: exactly like pictures, very pretty but also very skinny with fake titts, personally i think they too rock solid

Meet: Once in the apartment greeted with a warm smile and kiss. Money handed over and she proceeded to dfk while running her hands down getting me rock hard. I take my clothes off to get comfortable and she gets her vibrating butt plug out, a bit of lube then straight in her ass while she continues to blow me. A good 5-10 mins of oral before she asks do you want to fuck me in the pussy or ass. Pretty much didn't give me a choice as she took the butt plug out and went straight to anal in doggy. Pounded away for a while getting a great view from the mirror before I busted.

We lay on the bed chatted for a bit before she went for round 2. Lots of dfk, back to owo, this time when condom was on wanted to fuck her pussy, so she put butt plug back in her ass while she rode me on top. Could feel the butt plug vibrating away while deep in her pussy. Tried quite a few other positions including owo again but could not finish the 2nd time. I think I was 10-15mins over in the end so not a clockwatcher.

Positives: does her best to try please, first time for me with someone using a vibrating butt plug, very pretty, not a clockwatcher

Neutral: Too skinny, rock solid fake titts, couldn't get me to finish 2nd time