Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lanzarote massage Freya and Global  (Read 1659 times)

Offline deoldy1

Been to both of these recently and of the two Freya was miles better massage though global used hot stones. No offers of anything at either, though of the two Global might on a second visit but on looks Freya is a stunner. It was a decent massage at Global, no name, sorry but I needed relief from painful back.
Went to Las Cucharas Centre where Freya works its also a barber, nails braids and you have to book. You can see how she looks here.
External Link/Members Only

First session was sixty euro for the hour and it was a really good massage. She starts on the legs and five mins in its cc swipes and inner thigh gentle touches and you are expecting a lot but its all a tease. I returned for 90 mins three days later.... same pattern and great at removing knots but nothing offered.

Offline Mij

Have seen Freya a few times. She offers a lot more but isn't cheap. You HAVE to ask for a "special massage" else she will not offer up anything.

From memory, it was 50€ for HJ which was exquisitely done and for me each time included OWO.

For an extra 50€ she will take her top off and allow touching and sucking...Great tits!
And for yet another €50 she will strip fully and allow touching, and if you're nice, fingers inside.

I did try to instigate RO once, but she wanted another 50 for that so declined as it was getting too much. I thought the prices  might come down after many repeat visits but they did not.

In the end I just used to go for a HE as owo was find for me and wasn't worth the extra 50 for tits out.

Down sides are no showers, and not overly discreet location, but not  a prob if just on hols there.

Isabella in PDC gives an amazing FBSM and is well worth the trip there. Annoyingly on Pasion.com the Masajes Eroticos section seems to be overrun by a parlour/agency which is basically a brothel. Destacamos.com is another good source.

Cheers,
Mij

« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 10:41:46 am by Mij »