Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LaylaLouLou - Nottingham  (Read 2271 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6506907) (22 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TrainGuy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30 mins £80

Ok. 1st up - this girls comms are absolutely atrocious! Getting anything planned in advance is impossible, so if this is going to frustrate you, don’t bother.
I’ve seen Layla three times now and all have been last minute, spur of the moment bookings. Only really possible as she’s close to me and We’ve both been free at a time she’s decided to check her WhatsApp!

So, aside from this…

Location: serviceable flat near oxclose police station. A bit untidy but who am I to judge? 1st time I saw her we went into her bedroom, next 2, the action took place in her living room. Never offered shower but not needed. Parking on street outside, no problem.

Girl: Tall, skinny, A cup boobs with nice nipples. Pretty/cute, a bit spotty but overall fit and fuckable. Wearing “normal clothes” to answer door but stripped to basic black bra and knickers as soon as the action is about to kick off. She’s a bit all over the place, talks about random stuff, maybe nerves, maybe just how she is.. matches the disorganised nature of her comms and how she comes across generally!

Action: This is where she redeems herself for me and why I’ve persevered in my efforts to see her and will continue to do so.
If you’ve read my previous reviews you’ll pick up that I’m into deepthroat / facefucking above anything else. Layla can take a facefucking as well as anyone I’ve seen. Head off the bed, upside down, anyway possible, fingers in her pussy which gets very wet throughout. I had her in front of a nice big mirror, lots of verbal nastiness, all the way down and holding it for a good amount of time til she’s gasping for air with tears in her eyes.
I fucked her in a couple of positions too, she’s very flexible and took a good pounding in missionary holding her legs high and wide and then in doggy with her head buried in the pillow with her hands reaching back spreading her ass and pussy open for me.
More face fucking, sucking and licking my balls and slapping my dick on her face before a nice pse cum shot over her face and in her open mouth.

So if you want a skinny young thing who can take a good hard facefuck and hard shagging you won’t be disappointed. But it’ll be hard work getting anything arranged in advance, she’s a nightmare to get hold of. That’s the cost / benefit analysis for you to ponder!

Will I see again? I’ll fucking try but who knows!?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 05:33:38 pm by TrainGuy »

Offline Notts bloke

Sound job. Was going to try to see what Chanel at club classique is like at sucking cock next week.

I have this girls number but could never get timings right. Will try again.

Offline wantkinkyfun

Thanks for the review. I love some DT so must try and see this girl.

Offline TrainGuy

Thanks for the review. I love some DT so must try and see this girl.

Good luck!
I’ve messaged her 3 times this week for a repeat, nothing back yet!  :dash: