Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camila sexy - Bedford - Big Bum - Good P&D  (Read 1291 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6621370) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Foxtail17]

Offline funlovingguy

Was really in 2 minds to go or not , as there will be B&S, went ahead and booked

Comms only text 50- 15 mins

I went to see camilla , but there was lucy as well, not able to make out from pics who is who, hence both the profile
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Reached the location and called was asked to wait for 5 mins, text only and parking is a issue. Got text to call , i called and was give number to buzz, i called was told to come to door and buzz and was let in as usual hiding behind.

I liked what i saw, i think its camila, i think she said portuguse, very big ass per pics and i was happy but was not confident of the service went for 15 mins.

got her naked and slapped the ass, asked her to sleep and got a good feel of the ass, she went for the ow, which was ok, asked her to go deep , i tired DTing but she was controlling.

sex, asked her for doggy, spread the cheeks and she was making the noise, asked for CG, she was riding well but got tired after 5 mins. Again got in doggy and drilled her hard. no complains.

Asked for HJ for the release and i cummmed on her hand, she went for a wash. was there for more than 15 mins, but worth the money.

WIR not sure but maybe p&D

Offline PilotMan

Where did this punt take place?

Offline funlovingguy

bedford usual brazilian building