Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs - Pudsey Incall  (Read 2898 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline H03558

I’ve had Isobella on my HL for a while and had a spare day and thought let’s get her ticket off. Meet happened early March

Paid £70 for 30 minutes

Comms- can’t fault her comms. Rang in the morning to be answered by a strong rough Lancashire accent and arranged a time a couple of hours later. I was running late and was stuck in traffic and isobella had no issues with it and accommodated very well.

Arrived at the popular WG flats in pudsey and text to say I’ve arrived. An instant response with the entrance and door number. In I went. I knocked on the door and she opened it while hiding behind. My initial reaction wasn’t how I thought it would be. Not what I thought she would look like. She was wearing a one piece which held up her boobs magnificently and made little man take the lead.

Into the room, paper work sorted and she went to stash while she told me to get ready. Shower was offered but I was freshly showered. She had me waiting in the room for 5 minutes while I could hear here talk to another lady in the apartment. Isobella arrived back into the room and asks what I’m wanting today. Told her owo, and anal are the two things I defo want.

Action - started off with some kissing and groping. Her tongue action in kissing is like a lizard just sticking her tongue out. Didn’t do it for me at all and I was actually thinking wtf is she doing? Onto the owo which was fantastic. Plenty of eye contact, spit and the perfect ration of hand and mouth. I then asked for 69. Into the position and she was just full of lube. Totally off putting. Lasted a minute of tasting strawberry lube and on with the condom.
Started with cowgirl with her tits bouncing (unfortunately have gone fairly saggy but still a site to see) and then doggy. Fantastic view or her ass while in doggy had me popping in the bag before I knew it.

At this point we were only 15 minutes in and she asked if I could go another which I have no issues in doing. But the lack of chemistry between us, made the meet awkward and I just wanted to get out. I think the load of lube just brought a downer on the whole meet.

I rated it a netural as some punters may have a fantastic time with her but unfortunately for me we didn’t click. I would say she put 75% into it rather than 100%

Atleast she’s ticked off the wish list. But I wouldn’t return.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jomoore

My initial reaction wasn’t how I thought it would be. Not what I thought she would look like.

Thanks for the comprehensive report.  I must admit she was on my list.
So aren't the photos accurate at all?

Offline H03558

Thanks for the comprehensive report.  I must admit she was on my list.
So aren't the photos accurate at all?

I would say she isn’t as toned as the pictures show. More of a mum bod at the moment but it isn’t off putting or too much. Still very curvy in the right places but a bit podgy with sagging boobs

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review.

4 out of the last 5 reviews for her have been neutral now, including mine. Sounds a bit like she's just going through the motions.

Offline qarma

Sounds a bit like she's just going through the motions.

Looking back at my time with her I'd say this is certainly true.

Online Captain caveman 69

Defo on the downhill slope now this one ..time to hang up her suspenders and learn to live on minimum wage :sarcastic: