Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charmaine - Northampton  (Read 2619 times)

Online chatman

Charmaaine's ad can be found at External Link/Members Only and reads as follows:
LOVELY, OLDER LADY, 70, offers naturist, intimate, fbsm. Clean, discreet, ground floor flat.
Wetroom and easy parking. Very friendly, welcoming and unrushed. Four-hand also available.
Northampton, 5 mins from J15A. 07462 534190.

I have seen Charmaine, 3 times now in the last 6 months. This review is an amalgamation of these 3 meets

At the first meet I booked for an hour and extended to 2, At the second and third meets I booked for 3+ hours and stayed longer
Charmaine is certainly not a clock watcher and any time spent with her is just yours, she makes a point of not looking at her phone during a meet
I believe she only has 1 meet per day, whether that is for 1 hour or 4 hours

Whilst Charmaine does offer a massage service, I have never had one from her, so can't comment if they are any good.
Read her other reviews for more details on her massage service

Cost: Charmaine is £80 per hour, so is excellent value for money

Location: A reasonable estate, near the M1, with plenty of parking outside.
It is a bit of a rabbit warren, but your Sat Nav should get you there easily enough
A nice, clean gound floor flat, with a large wet room, good shower facilities, plenty of towels and toiletries

As has been stated elsewhere Charmaine is an older model. She is curvy but not a BBW.
I think she has a very sexy body which is a joy to make use of. She has a large tasteful tattoo running across most of her back, her skin is soft to the touch

As soon as I go in, Charmaine has her hands on my body and is leaning in for full on passionate kisses, This lady certainly does like to kiss alot.
Whilst Charmaine usually wear clothes, they are loose fitting with no bra or knickers, so my wandering hands have easy access to her sexy bod
For my second meet, she asked me what I would like her to wear, I said nothing but a hint of perfume!  and she did exactly that!

My meets tend to follow this pattern, we greet passionately with lots of kissing. We undress each other and caress each other standing up.
Soon we make it to the sofa where oral is given to each other. Charmaine certainly loves sucking a hard cock and is good at it.

It is not long before we move to the comfortable large bed and are all over each other again. Charmaine is very sensual.
There is lots of kissing involved, more oral, on her (she loves this), on me and soon we are making out in the missionary position for my first pop.,
A little rest, more cuddling, stroking each other's bodies, chatting, more oral on me and  I get hard again.

Charmaine is equally comfortable riding me in cow girl style, or on her back with legs in the air (she is surprisngly flexible).
We also go doggy style and on at least one occasion, I have had the pleasure of her arse.
Most of our time is spent in bed with the odd trip to the kitchen for drinks or snacks!
Charmaine usually manages to get me to pop multiple times, including on her mouth (she swallows) and over her body

In summary, I find Charmaine a lovely lady who delivers her services offered with much gusto, passion and is a pleasure to see and play with.
I wish more ladies enjoyed their work this much and offered such a great service.
I expect to be making regular meets.

Have not tried her 4 handed massage with either of her companions Louise or Zoe yet - that is on my To Do list!

Offline shed

Need to see Charmaine. Had forward planned a date a few months back but sadly had to cancel. So if you go for 3 hours does she still charge £80 for each hour.

Online chatman

Need to see Charmaine. Had forward planned a date a few months back but sadly had to cancel. So if you go for 3 hours does she still charge £80 for each hour.

Yes. I too had prevously planned meets and had to cancel. Charmaine was very good about me re-arranging for a later date.

Re your question about longer meets, I still give her 80 for each hour there, as I think she is excellent VFM for the service she delivers.
As I said previously, she is not a clock watcher, especially if she likes you.
Book her for an hour and I'll doubt you will be out in an hour and possibly get to stay a bit longer :hi:

Offline shed

Yes. I too had prevously planned meets and had to cancel. Charmaine was very good about me re-arranging for a later date.

Re your question about longer meets, I still give her 80 for each hour there, as I think she is excellent VFM for the service she delivers.
As I said previously, she is not a clock watcher, especially if she likes you.
Book her for an hour and I'll doubt you will be out in an hour and possibly get to stay a bit longer :hi:

:thumbsup:

Offline MajorPayne

Excellent review Mr Chatman

I've enjoyed meeting her wearing nothing but stockings and her favourite perfume. Like you met with full on deep french kissing

I started seeing Charmaine in 2018 (August I think) which was a nice sensual massage with a CIM swallow ending.

Subsequent visits the service list grew

Always had 5* service from Charmaine.  Had some bad luck trying to met up with her but will keep trying.  Quality of service I've received has been impeccable.

And as you say sir £80 per hour is very good value.

Offline MajorPayne

Chatman

If you are considering a 4hd you may be interested in my review below.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280641.0

Online chatman

Chatman

If you are considering a 4hd you may be interested in my review below.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280641.0

Thanks Major P - Yes, I was hoping to enjoy something like your review, but Zoe tells me she no longer does full service, only massage and oral
I'm still tempted to see Zoe for this service and will let you know when I do and how it goes  :hi:

Offline Baconbasher

Charmaine is a fantastic lady to go see ,I would agree that 3 hours is a perfect amount of time ,you will have so much fun

Offline GingerNuts

Charmaine is a fantastic lady to go see ,I would agree that 3 hours is a perfect amount of time ,you will have so much fun

Is that the extent of your review?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 04:36:06 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline shed

What a useless post when you haven't reviewed her. One can only assume you have made it up. Idiot.

Online finn5555

The last time you was wanked off by a pensioner was 2019 so I’m calling bullshit 🤥🤥

Offline Baconbasher

But your mum did a great job  :D

Online finn5555

But your mum did a great job  :D

Schoolboy joke can do better I’m sure 😂