Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura - GFE Sheffield  (Read 1575 times)

Offline adamza

External Link/Members Only

Will keep this brief as I saw Laura at GFE a few months ago so the details are hazy, however I saw a few Red cards for her recently on here which reminded me to review her.

My experience with Laura was a positive one, I'd had my eye on her for a while as I fancied going for a fit milf.

Comms were easy via phone call to GFE. Turned up and I was very happy with the lady that I met. I thought she was really attractive, IMO stated age is fairly accurate (give or take a few years), I found her to be facially attractive, and although her body showed signs of age, she had huge lovely tits that I enjoyed burying myself in.

Price was £20 at the reception and £45 to Laura for a GFE experience. Services provided were FK, OWO, and protected sex in multiple positions.

Again I don't remember the specifics, but I recall kissing throughout the meet which was enthusiastic. She delivered OWO with great technique and almost made me cum just from the blowjob. Rubber on and we fucked in CG, reverse CG, mish, and doggy. I remember giving her a good pounding in doggy and she took it well, eventually I popped in the bag.

Had a pleasant chat and was on my way.
Overall, I found it to be good VFM at £65 for 30 minutes with a lady that I found attractive, and I'm likely to return if I'm in the area on a day that she's working.

As per a few recent reviews, clearly YMMV, but I enjoyed my time seeing this lass  :thumbsup: