Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy – Guildford  (Read 1065 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline whitecube

Link
External Link/Members Only

I wasn’t really too sure what to make of the ‘mills and boon’ style profile, when they do a whole spiel, they rarely live up to it.  Also have a bit of superstition of girls with ‘sexy’ in they profile generally being shit.  However, in my continuing mission to shag my way around the world this was one Panamanian canal that needed cruising.

New build flats close to Guildford station.  Quite pleasant.  Probably won’t be featured on Grand Designs.

Price
£80 for half hour

Comms
Easy!  I can see some others here have been messed around by either Maylin or one of her mates.  From my experience this didn’t happen, just a few texts back and forth.  Interesting I did try booking a hot looking Chilean girl she was working with but ended up being such a fiasco I just went back to Maylin, so maybe this was the shitty maid?

Physical
In a shocking turn of events the photos on her AW profile meet 3 criteria; accurate, recent and include face pics.  If you like what you see here, you will be pleased IRL.  She is a mum so very minor mum-tum but she is a sexy, dark skinned, petite but busty Latina.  A few years older than 30 I would guess. 

Service
FK, OWO, RO, sex mish, doggy, her riding me.  The OWO was really good, she did it at just the right tempo enjoying it but not rushing the experience, teasing the balls. 
Quite a heavy FK, I don’t mind it a bit more slow and sensual, but still was good fun. 
She gave the perfect amount of noise and encouragement.  I’m not a fan of over-the-top moans and groans this really felt like fucking a sexy one-night stand.

Recommend
Yes, probably my punt of the year.  Good value, good service, sometimes you just ‘click’