Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy - Guildford  (Read 3154 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Yellowman1

External Link/Members Only

Date - early this week

Comms - all good arranged via text for a meet in an hour

Venue - flat nice and fit for purpose. Found it a nightmare to get to as a road is closed by the station. Plenty of parking nearby

Cost - £80 for 30 minutes

The wg - pretty face, age on profile about right, nice and slim no real fat on her, nice real boobs big black bullet nipples, bum small and pert not as big as I hoped. She is from Panama but I would say she has a body like you will normally find on a Thai bird. Pussy very tight.

The action - met at the door in a little dress. Handed over the money she went to stash then came back to help me undress. I asked for a massage but she said haven’t really got time in a 30 minute meet. Fair enough she’s not to know I’m gonna last 2 minutes once I start to bang her lol.

Owo was very good looks you in the eye while doing it. Dfk on tap which was nice. Tasted good during ro. Banged in mish to completion.

Overall an enjoyable punt. Wasn’t 100% blown away. Think I have been seeing Julie Lima to much who just gives out the impression she loves it. Forget not all wgs are like that

Would recommend and visit again just for the bj

Offline webpunter

Quote of the month  :lol:

Edit: so when is Joolie's stupendous rack gonna surface in Farnborough / Woking next ? 
Last couple of times she's been in these locations have tried to line up a meet
Achieved the square root of FA  :dash:
Mention on here bout not being the best on comms.  Maybe the maid ?

I asked for a massage but she said haven’t really got time in a 30 minute meet
Fair enough she’s not to know I’m gonna last 2 minutes once I start to bang her lol.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 01:17:36 am by webpunter »

Offline JonasG

Nice seems like a decent plan B I'd say.

Some alright choice around these ways right now, HL filling up.

Offline Ronin1980

Thanks for the review

Good you concur on her as a good SP

That face looking at you as she sucks  :yahoo:

Offline Ronin1980

Quote of the month  :lol:

Edit: so when is Joolie's stupendous rack gonna surface in Farnborough / Woking next ? 
Last couple of times she's been in these locations have tried to line up a meet
Achieved the square root of FA  :dash:
Mention on here bout not being the best on comms.  Maybe the maid ?

Webby, You have trouble making a booking with Maylin?

Offline webpunter

Haven't tried
On the to do list

Webby, You have trouble making a booking with Maylin?

Offline Yellowman1

Edit : would not see again. BB Warning. Happy to run naked cock on pussy. Avoid unless you want to put health at risk

Offline webpunter

Thanks for the heads up
I did see the same on a different thread
Better to see twice than not at all  :thumbsup:

I have done an occasional pussy slide session
Very hard to resist
However with massage only burds [possibly OWO on the menu - well for me anyways  :lol:], which may very slightly lower the risk ratio

As it turns out not the best strategy i would add
Havent caught anything serious tho one pussy slide & being tugged off using fanny batter as lube led to the most serious case of thrush ever
Proper itchy as fuck, helmet looking like a traffic light on red  :scare:
It took two canesten tablets & two tubes of cream generously applied to get shot of it

Edit : would not see again. BB Warning. Happy to run naked cock on pussy. Avoid unless you want to put health at risk

Offline advent2016

most serious case of thrush ever
Proper itchy as fuck, helmet looking like a traffic light on red  :scare:
It took two canesten tablets & two tubes of cream generously applied to get shot of it

I tried Timodine cream recently after Cannestan and Fluconazole didn't shift/ came back 3 times  it, and it worked quickly and better. Prescription only. GUM clinic gave me a few tubes and a stock of Fluconazole tablets and the usual sack of condoms, lubricant etc.

Offline webpunter

Thanks for the intel - saved to my online vault of all things hookering  :thumbsup:
Useful to know coz you can also get thrush from having extended civvy sex, it just happens 
As well as from SP fanny batter
Thats you stocked up

I tried Timodine cream recently after Cannestan and Fluconazole didn't shift/ came back 3 times  it, and it worked quickly and better. Prescription only. GUM clinic gave me a few tubes and a stock of Fluconazole tablets and the usual sack of condoms, lubricant etc.