Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx - South Wimbledon SW19 - Anal with curvy Polish brunette  (Read 2490 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Trip down the Northern line to see Jessica.  £150 for the hour including her A-level extra.
Flat is convenient to the tube. Not the best looked after, tired bathroom, and super soft bed.

Jessica greeted me in a short tartan skirt, tight top that struggled to hold her tits in, and stockings. A rather sexy look! :)
She's about 5'4" with long brown hair with blonde highlights, tanned skin, large enhanced DDs with long responsive nipples. She's a curvy girl, perhaps size 12-14. A chatty girl, friendly though didn't really click.
Stated age of 29yo is believable, and her pictures are accurate. Breasts her best feature.

Kissing off the bat, mainly LFK. Pause to sort paperwork then back to snogging as we undressed each other. She enjoys posing for me by the mirror with some dry humping and a tit-fuck tease.
Led nicely into OWO with her also paying the shaft and balls attention. Nice blowjob with lots of eye contact. Good to have her head held to go a little deeper, though no gagging/DT.
Quick lick of her in RO, though her exaggerated vocals weren't really doing it for me, and I didn't seem to have much effect on her. Warned no fingering, though a toy was available if I wanted.
Dom on to fuck her pussy in standing doggy, with a nice double mirror view. Switch holes into anal, she takes me easily, and enjoy ploughing her butt.  Standing, then one leg onto the bed, doggy and prone to finish up.
Nice anal session but a shame her butt doesn't really pop in doggy :(

Intra-round chat and a massage with oil, she has an unusual technique, call it more of a rub-down.  Though nice enough whilst I recharge.
Flip over and she soon start teasing me, with another titjob to get me hard, then some relaxed OWO.
Rubbered up for her to jump on top.  Gentle rider whilst we snogged or I got buried in her tits.
Mish next, legs splayed out, hypnotising tits jiggling as she keeps eye contact urging me to fuck her :D  Wasn't too bothered on holding out for CIM, so finished in the bag.

It was a nice enough visit with Jessica, but nothing that stood out.  No real fault on her part, though the fake moans not my thing, and she's probably not my type.
Certainly a very willing anal provider though.

My Ratings
Face 6/10
Body 6/10
Personality 6/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 33/50
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Onlyv
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 06:22:59 pm by Shadow314 »