Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HoD Helen - Victoria SW1V - Tall Baltic redhead  (Read 632 times)

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Usual HoD location and  booking, £80 for the 30 mins

Helen is Estonian, perhaps 5'9" perhaps, not certain as heels on throughout. She has mid length red hair, blue eyes, and a sultry smile. Pale soft skin, nice C/D cup breasts (I would have thought natural), and long legs. Nice tushy when bent over in doggy.  Probably late 20s, her HoD age has been 24yo since 2018.

Paperwork then in for some kissing. Mainly lip kissing, hints of LFK but she wasn't really into it.
As in her other reviews found it hard to have any connection with her, with very much a transactional feel. She's willing and complied with any request, smiles and answers questions, but somehow distant. 

OWO as she lay on the floor. Very gentle delicate approach, doesn't go very deep but supplemented by her hand. Shaft and balls licked on request. Looks hot as she drools onto my cock, then licks it up :D
Brief run in RO. She gets wet on stimulation, enjoying having her nipples played with. Gentle moans and some judders from my efforts.
Rubbered up to take her in mish. Her eyes closed dead to the world.  Not the biggest turn on. Though nice long legs and supple breasts to play with.
Amusingly could watch her get redder and increasingly flushed with my thrusts, so not necrophilia then.
Switched to have her on top.  Rather gentle rider, like her blowjob technique.  No eye contact, but I could nuzzle her tits as she fucked me.
Doggy to finish.  Nice jiggle to her butt, and free to thrust away to a finish.

Overall nothing really notable, though nothing negative.  Helen is a pretty girl with a great body, but lacks any connection especially when getting down to business.
If anything, makes me more impressed with the girls who can make me feel like I'm the centre of their world.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Personality 3/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 32/50

Thanks for the picture collation.  All accurate, and the natural twitter ones are best portrayal of her.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only