Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: saucy spicy kay - Liverpool docks  (Read 2153 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Littlejohn2807

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£200 for 2 hours incall

Comms: text sent the day before to see if she was available, fast reply and address sent once booking had been put in.

Location: apartment in the same building as a hotel in the docks area of the city.

Lady: height and body description is accurate but could easily get away with being 10 years younger.

Meet: Kay has been reviewed many times before so won’t bore you too much. Text to say I’d arrived at the multi-storey car park which is next to her apartment and Kay sent door code, floor and apartment number. The usual hiding behind the door routine  and my first impression was wow. Drink offered whilst we had a chat then into the bedroom, was offered use of bathroom whilst Kay got changed but didn’t need to shower. Got undressed and joined her on the bed, lots of kissing (not DFK) and exploring of one another, then I kissed my way down her body and then licked her pussy (which was nice and clean) she seemed to enjoy it especially when I put a finger in. Then it was my turn for some attention and Kay as a good and varied technique to sucking cock. On with condom and we had sex in mish and cowgirl with a mix of grinding and bouncing and eventually I cum in the bag. Had a breather and chat for a bit before more foreplay and sex in doggy after pounding away for a while off with the condom and Kay wanked and sucked my cock until I cum in her mouth, she spat it out before cleaning me up. She then offered a massage which wasn’t too bad. Then before I knew time was up, got dress and said our goodbye and left with a smile on my face.

Overall: 9/10. Definitely call again when in the area