Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS - Suzie XXL - London Outcall (near Euston)  (Read 6241 times)

Offline James10

I met Suzie in early March at my hotel near Euston.

I’d read a lot about Suzie so saved my pennies and booked her for an outcall. I had to pay a £200 deposit  to make sure she would come across town to see me. Yes it’s a big commitment up front but I fancied treating myself and from what I had seen of her on Twitter she looked like exactly what I was looking for.

Suzie charges £400 an hour in total for outcalls which again I know is a lot, but this was undoubtedly the best sexual experience I’ve had with a trans girl. She turned up right on time and the comms with her were great - we used what’s app to agree the price and the services.

When Suzie arrived she was dressed in tight little shorts and a crop top. She’s quite tall and very slim. Normally I go for a girl with curves but there’s something very sexy about Suzie and she has great big lips that she uses to full effect. She genuinely looks better than her photos.

We started with a massage to loosen me up. She was really good at this and it wasn’t long before I could feel how hard she was - literally bursting out her panties. She moved my hand so I could feel her cock. She slipped off her panties and her rock hard cock landed on my back with a thud. At this point I was rock hard and so she turned me over and kissed me passionately.

We enjoyed some sloppy and sexy oral sex. I did my best to deep throat her and I think she enjoyed it. She is comfortably 9 inches long and thick. Before I knew it Suzie was lubing my arse and easing herself inside me from behind. It burned like fuck as she stretched my arse but once she was deep inside me it felt amazing. I have never been fucked so deeply.

She fucked me in every position - some I hadn’t tried before. I remember at one point she was deep inside me and kissing me so intimately. There was also a point when I was riding her when she was sucking my cock at the same time - very hot.

I felt like Suzie genuinely enjoyed the experience and wanted to make me happy. I never felt rushed, and only after the hour was up did she ask me if I wanted to cum before we finished. I eventually came with her cock in my mouth.

I appreciate I spent a lot of money of this experience and some people will question me, but it was genuinely good value for money because it was an unforgettable experience.

Highly recommended: External Link/Members Only

Offline A Decent Fist

Thanks for the review – Suzie has seven positives here by my reckoning, and she sounds like the sort of great time I'd love to have.

But I must admit I'm curious as to why you paid so much more for a hotel outcall rather than travel across town for an incall.

I also wonder if Suzie is still doing duos with XXL Ashley – as advertised on the pic below from Suzie's profile:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Yes they are... was recently with them both at a fetish party, Ashley has more of an arse and defin prettier but both cool as fuck !

Offline James10

Thanks for the review – Suzie has seven positives here by my reckoning, and she sounds like the sort of great time I'd love to have.

But I must admit I'm curious as to why you paid so much more for a hotel outcall rather than travel across town for an incall.

I also wonder if Suzie is still doing duos with XXL Ashley – as advertised on the pic below from Suzie's profile:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

The honest answer is I fancied treating myself after saving a lot of dough during the pandemic. I was in the mood to have her come to my hotel and indulge me rather than jumping the sweaty tube to Earls Court. I wouldn’t consider an outcall if I was in home turf.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 07:57:36 pm by James10 »