Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prisca - Ardwick - new location?  (Read 2585 times)

Offline ISTS2005

Hi guys

A lot of us have seen Prisca in Ardwick (not me). I've alwys been put off by the location, some ropey industrial estate with no shower.

This gumtree ad shows a room, is this the same place or has she relocated to somewhere a bit better?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Blackcat25

I’d say that’s the same place, breeze block walls are the giveaway and they’ve just been dressed up with some flowers.

Offline Sirhumphrey

It’s the same old location although I do remember mention of a shower being added in a recent review and it is now offered on her gumtree ad

Offline ISTS2005

Cheers all. Doesnt look as bad as some have made out

Offline Blackcat25

Cheers all. Doesnt look as bad as some have made out

Looks can be deceiving I’m afraid. Make a booking and see for yourself…not much to lose as if I recall her service was pretty good but I just had questions on hygiene. My advice would try to be the first punter of the day.

Offline RogerHealey

Yeah, her premises really did restrict proper hygiene at least on the occasion I went a couple of years ago. I was on my back and she was massaging me from behind my head and treated me by draping her humongous breasts over my face..... and I could smell spunk - problem is it wasn't mine  :vomit:
Not been back but I would visit again if she could sort out everyone's ability to clean up properly afterwards.

Offline markmark13

I went last week. It's the same place, but the table's turned sideways from where it was, the settee's gone, there's flowers on the wall, and a shower.

I had a great time, but already did a review last year, so haven't bothered with a new one.

Offline Blackcat25

I went last week. It's the same place, but the table's turned sideways from where it was, the settee's gone, there's flowers on the wall, and a shower.

I had a great time, but already did a review last year, so haven't bothered with a new one.

Is the shower like the sink and fed from a water bottle? I wonder what they do for drainage as the place was just a block built room with no services  :unknown:

Offline sandy2000

Anyone got link to an new Ad or contact details as that Ad has expired ?