Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Glasgow Tour  (Read 1970 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline GlasgowMusicMan

External Link/Members Only 
External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 mins.

I saw Harriet on her recent Glasgow tour c.Jan 2022. Contacted her on AW and then called. Easy to talk to and arranged for the same day/evening. Address followed in a text. I was offered a duo with her touring partner but declined on this occasion.

City Centre apartment near transport links - very easy to get to. Called once outside and guided in. Standard behind the door greeting. Photos don't give much away but she's very attractive. Light hair and curvy. Friendly and easy to chat to.

Once I was in, after a quick hello she leads me into the bedroom and starts DFK. good DFK too. Hands are wandering and she offers me a drink and a shower which I take.

Once out the shower, she brings me in for more DFK and onto the bed. She moved down for some OWO and one of the best I've had. Fantastic. I could have shot then but wanted to hold off. 69 followed and she tasted great.

Condom on and we go into cowgirl. She's great at really gets into it without being fake. Clearly enjoys her work as much as I was enjoying it. We switched into doggy which was a delight - she has a great arse and really gets into it. Almost ready to pop and so she took the condom off and I came on her tits.

Cleaned up, didn't seem to be in a rush to be rid of me. Definitely no clock watching. Left at bang on 30 mins.

Overall, a great punt and one I'd definitely repeat if she is ever up this way again.