Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamae_Blue - Liverpool  (Read 5787 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewisjones23]

Online lewisjones23

External Link/Members Only

Superb punt

I spotted the green light, fired a message over and had a booking secured quickly and easily, parking meter stole £1 off me so that was slightly annoying but a decent incall location.

She is fit, is mid 20’s but looks early 20’s, nice softly spoken persona and eager to please. Asked what I liked and got straight down to it

I found her naturally pretty with a fantastic all natural body.

Good OWO, plenty of attention to the balls and took a no limit facial less. She seems to be naturally submissive in the room.

I will 100% see again

« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 07:11:37 pm by lewisjones23 »

Offline Scousepunter20

Great review mate. The previous review said her Incall was awful. Did you see her somewhere different?

Online Bustydusty

Definitely going to see her if I can

Online lewisjones23

Great review mate. The previous review said her Incall was awful. Did you see her somewhere different?

it was fine, going there for a shag not to take in the atmosphere

lift access within 5 yards of the door, reception desk the other end of the room, decent shower, seemed clean

I didnt have any concerns

Offline bayekofthecreed

Thanks for this review Lewis. I am very interested in her. I did notice that a previous review mentioned there is a cafe, staff room and gym to be navigated past on the way to where her room is. As mentioned by you, I'm not there to soak up the atmosphere either, but I like to have some discretion while making my way to a WG's room.

The other review made it sound like you have to navigate an obstacle course just to get to her room - presumably it's not as bad as I'm imagining it?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 11:54:32 am by bayekofthecreed »

Online lewisjones23

Thanks for this review Lewis. I am very interested in her. I did notice that a previous review mentioned there is a cafe, staff room and gym to be navigated past on the way to where her room is. As mentioned by you, I'm not there to soak up the atmosphere either, but I like to have some discretion while making my way to a WG's room.

The other review made it sound like you have to navigate an obstacle course just to get to her room - presumably it's not as bad as I'm imagining it?

5 yards to the lift from the front entrance, just walk in on your phone and look busy

the people who have issues tend to be the nervous looking ones

Online Bustydusty

Definitely going to see her if I can
Was going to see her for 45 but not now
Was £120 then £130 but now £150 she’s off my list

Online Boystud23

It was £120 for 45 mins session 2 weeks back (when I met her) Personally definitely not worth at this price point .She is off my HL now...

Online Boystud23

I met her at a ground floor apartment-hotel. So no need to take lifts, but has to walk past staff room, cafe, gym.. May be she is operating from a new place or moved to higher floors of the same apartment-hotel for discretion of her clients.

it was fine, going there for a shag not to take in the atmosphere

lift access within 5 yards of the door, reception desk the other end of the room, decent shower, seemed clean

I didnt have any concerns

Online Al R

Was going to see her for 45 but not now
Was £120 then £130 but now £150 she’s off my list
I saw it had gone up to £150 for 45 mins, back to £130 tonight

Online Bustydusty

I saw it had gone up to £150 for 45 mins, back to £130 tonight
She was clearly so upset that I’d knocked her off my list :D

Offline MJ.spritzen

I’ve reviewed this WG previously and can confirm she’s currently the best in Liverpool as far as I’m concerned. Dunno what place she was at for the negative review but with me the hotel was discreet and no obstical course.

Online lewisjones23

I’ve reviewed this WG previously and can confirm she’s currently the best in Liverpool as far as I’m concerned. Dunno what place she was at for the negative review but with me the hotel was discreet and no obstical course.

agreed on all counts

Offline Pennington

Yes she's good and I had a meeting with her recently(review to follow).I can confirm that hotel  she uses near Dale Street is very discrete but rooms are a tad small.

Offline MattLou2

Just wondered, what is a ‘no limit facial’ ? Might have to add that to the to do list

Online lewisjones23

Just wondered, what is a ‘no limit facial’ ? Might have to add that to the to do list

some girls say just the bottom part of their face, not near their eyes, dont get their hair etc

Offline MattLou2

some girls say just the bottom part of their face, not near their eyes, dont get their hair etc
I was looking way to deeply into that haha cheers mate!