Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Beauty Brooke Tourer Glasgow 30 min incall  (Read 3608 times)

10 review(s) for BEAUTY BROOKE (6 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only
30 mins £90
I had to think quite a bit about scoring this one as it was a marginal Neutral / Negative

Comms - good.  A couple of texts and sorted for a couple of hours ahead.
Location - Air bnb in new gorbals. Easy parking was one of the few pluses.
Venue - decent modern flat but intercom was bust so had to call for access.  On the way out I let a dude in.  Next punter...?...maybe?

Girl - this is when it started to go Pete Tong.  She's easily 45 not 37 per AW.  And a size 12 verging on 14 and NOT the 10 on AW.!  :dash: (Pics are probably from the day she joined AW 12 years ago)
But by this time I wanted to fuck and empty my baws and she wasn't so bad that I thought of walking.

The meet and services - I had a shower and was offered a clean but tiny hand towel to dry my 15 stone gut with!

I was offered a massage.  I haven't been offered that since the days of the Daily Sport!
I declined. :hi:

Then onto a bit of LFK to start and some cheesy dirty talk from her.  She took instructions well and gave some satisfactory OWO.
I returned the favour with some RO to find her smooth, fresh and juicy. Some poor ooo's and ahhh's from her.

We then had protected sex in a couple of vanilla positions - Mish, Doggy, PB.  She refused to go on top  :dash:
Her pussy was tight and helped me splash in the bag.
She was friendly enough throughout and chatty.
But it all had a feeling of shagging ma maw's pal.

(This is a role play I ordinarily enjoy - but on this occasion it felt like it was too much for real and that she would rather chat about the rising price of pies instead of giving a deep BJ or taking a right good shafting!)

Then after another shower I was out.
Door to door 25 minutes.. I didn't really feel rushed ....more that we went through the motions by the numbers...bish bash bosh and done.

Won't be back and wouldn't recommend.
It would be a neutral if she was just not my thing but due to the added gap between the profiled attributes and what I met - its a Neg
 :hi:

PS I have only just seen her Linked Twitter and see that those body pics are a little more accurate but still flattering. 
The one profile pic of her face looks nothing like the lass - probably a reflection of a very good piece of makeup artistry.  :hi:

Online big-al93

I noticed her profile and was tempted, but I had a load of other bookings arranged. Sorry you had a shit one, but I'm sure you'll get straight back on the horse and away and rattle some wee hottie!! :cool:

Offline Jock D

I was offered a massage.  I haven't been offered that since the days of the Daily Sport!
I declined. :hi:

Ah, the famous "warm up massages", they were an absolute pre-requisite back then...the glory days :lol: :blush:

Online Glesgaboy

Aye they were the days- a wee massage, nae kissing and nae owo! :manhater:

Offline Problem Child

Thanks for the review  :drinks:
Made me chuckle, always a good look yer belly hanging over a tiny, wee towel  :lol: :lol:

Offline nesspunter

A rip off merchant can’t wait to get you to cum .

Online Glesgaboy

Offline nesspunter

Last time i saw her was 5 years ago bit late to review.

Offline Clattypats

Last time i saw her was 5 years ago bit late to review.
Would it have been a Neg?

Offline nesspunter

A neutral she only seemed to perk up when she offered me watersports.

Offline Clattypats

"A rip off merchant"  is a neutral then... Nae bother!  :sarcastic:

Online Glesgaboy

Sounds like pish tae me. 😬
Surely a Neg..🤔

Offline Clattypats

Sounds like pish tae me. 😬
Surely a Neg..🤔
shoulda, coulda, woulda  :wacko: