Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paige - Directors Lodge Nottinghamshire  (Read 1663 times)

Offline brook899

External Link/Members Only

Lady - Paige
Location - Just off Junction 28 M1
Time - 30mins
Dues - £80 (including £10 on the door fee)

After reading many reviews about this page and a detailed description of all the ladies working there from a fellow punter, finally managed to book in the Lodge. Location is easy to find and plenty of parking around the area. Entered and was guided to the room in which then Paige entered. Stunning woman with tits just the right size and a peachy bum. Nice artwork on her body also.

Very accomodating and easy to converse with, put the nerves at ease straight away. Began with a light massage which then turned to OW. Not sure if this was normal as was expecting OWO but I went with the flow. Slow and deep and sloppy, I could sense the end is near. So asked her if I could repay the favour and she lay down and I got to work. Tasted beautiful, I could have stayed there all day! Then asked her to sit on my face which she did whilst sucking me off to completion in the bag. Abit of small talk after and then was guided to the showers. A quick kiss and I was out the door.

All in all a great 30mins for me. Lovely woman who I hope to see again very soon. From what I've read about her she's definitely not shy in the bedroom so hopefully get to uncover more of her in future bookings!

Offline Charliehutton

Nice review, Brookie. I remember her being attractive, and really good fun. She can be as filthy as you like, too, apparently.

I like the way that without going into detail you gently advised any prospective punter that there's plenty of ink on her; it won't bother a lot of guys - and some will find it a turn-on - but others may find it off-putting, so it's worth mentioning, I think.

Until recently she'd been on the rota at Victoria House for a few years, where her stage name was Holly, but I've just noticed her profile has gone. Pity.

Offline tightfoot69

Nice review, Brookie. I remember her being attractive, and really good fun. She can be as filthy as you like, too, apparently.

I like the way that without going into detail you gently advised any prospective punter that there's plenty of ink on her; it won't bother a lot of guys - and some will find it a turn-on - but others may find it off-putting, so it's worth mentioning, I think.

Until recently she'd been on the rota at Victoria House for a few years, where her stage name was Holly, but I've just noticed her profile has gone. Pity.

Filthy does not mean OW to me.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Filthy does not mean OW to me.

I guess it is all down to what you are are into