Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemma @ HOD - excellent choice  (Read 1351 times)

Offline fivespice

I was in the Victoria area on Friday afternoon and fancied some action. It was a last minute thing but the line up at HOD seemed good so I was happy to take any of the girls that was free. As it happens only Gemma was free and having seen her pics I was more than happy. The venue is usual place on the first floor. In the front room which is absolutely fine. I opted for 30 minutes at £80 as these days it is unlikely I can do two pops in an hour.

Gemma greeted me at the door rather than the maid. I was pleased with my choice. The pictures are accurate and although her face is blurred on the website I can assure you she is attractive in a girl next door kind of way. I would say she is about 30 ish. She is Romanian but her English is very good and she is very easy to talk to. External Link/Members Only

She showed me to the front room and we chatted for the first couple of minutes. We both undressed at the same time and Gemma ushered me onto the bed. She has a fit body with excellent natural breasts. All in all a fine sight. The meet was so far proving to be a slow start, up until this point there was no hint of what was to come. I generally like it when there is interaction from the start, but there had been none to this point. Perhaps I was meant to initiate. No major issues but I was nervous that the rest of my time would be similarly slow. As it turned out I had nothing to worry about.

When on the bed Gemma started with some light kissing which then became a little deeper as things warmed up. She then moved down my body, spending a few moments on my nipples and then down to my cock which by now was ready for action. She has a decent BJ action and was happy to spend a decent amount of time paying the little fella as much attention as he needed. I wanted to return the favour though so asked her if I could go down on her, she was more than willing. We resumed kissing which as the minutes passed became gradually deeper and deeper. I moved down her body spending some time on her tits and then moved down to her pussy. Her pussy tasted great and she seemed to enjoy the attention I was giving her. I must have gone down on her for at least 5 minutes and she was properly loving it. More so than any other girl I've been with. This was no play acting. I was getting her close to orgasm, but she was keen to finish herself off so I let her. Within another minute she had an amazing orgasm. It was lovely to see a girl genuinely enjoying herself. By this stage we were snogging extremely passionately. It felt like we'd made a great connection. She was now grabbing my cock and was desperate for me fuck her which I was only too happy to do. It was quickly on with a condom and I started shagging her in mish which then moved to the edge of the bed on her back with her feet up against the wall. The sex was great but by this time I was so aroused that I didn't last that long. This didn't bother me too much as it had been an amazing session. We then tidied up and chatted for the last few minutes of the half hour. Gemma said she didn't cum with punters that often so I was chuffed that she had with me.

All in all this was a great punt especially as it was all last minute. I felt like a made a really good connection with Gemma which only enhanced the meet and making her cum was amazing. Would I visit again?  Hell yes! Would I be able to make her orgasm again? I have no idea but I'd like to try.

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 03:45:10 pm by bedhedred »