Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy Blue - Chancery Lane EC1N - Curvy Hungarian who adores sex  (Read 7902 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5753245) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
16 review(s) for Jessy189 (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
Old Link External Link/Members Only as Jessy189

Jessy seems to be a forum darling from a few years back and her reputation is well earned.
Easy to book via AW mail, £120 for the hour. Clear directions to her place which was a small but nice flat very close to the station.

Jessy's a 5'4" 32yo Hungarian girl with a luscious curvy-all-over size 12 figure. Naturally sexy in a feminine way, big D cup breasts, wide swaying hips, nice curve to her legs and cute feet.
She has a pretty face with nice dark eyes, initially framed with glasses, and mid length brown hair in naughty pigtails. very much a sexy office minx vibe. 

Greeted me with a kiss, dressed in a robe over sexy lingerie, and she's the kind of person that you feel at ease with instantly. Gave me her full attention for every minute I was with her, plus lots of compliments.
Kissing to start as we undressed each other, LFK with some DFK, she's a great kisser though hint of smokers breath.  Snogging through-out the punt.
Jessy soon decided she wanted to suck my cock.  OWO, though very much at the cock worship end of the spectrum. Lots of teasing, balls worked, every inch of my cock given attention, generally hands-free throughout :dance:
She's a expert edger, so many varying sensations!  Impossible to describe.  Pauses occasionally to catch her breath, and the lustful look she gives my cock is something that'll stick in my mind.
Switched round to return the favour with some RO/fingering.  Rather tiny and tight pussy, and enjoyed eating her out as she got wetter and wetter, playing with her tits.
Back up for some more OWO, as I continue to finger her.  My little brain completely frazzled between wanting to keep her sucking yet also desperate to fuck her.
Eventually rubber up to take her in mish.  Slow fucking then pulled her legs up to a sexy little package as I thrust into her while she played with herself.  Popped in the bag.

Intra-round massage with a little chat.  She's a friendly girl and easy to talk to.
Round 2 kicked-off with some snogging, before I moved her to the mirrored wardrobe for some standing OWO.  She loves playing up to me, crouching into some gorgeous sex kitten poses, as she devoured my cock again.
Moved to sit on the bed as she stretched out on the floor in front of the mirror.  Loved her curvy figure: pretty soles, big butt, wide hips, arched back, swaying tits, as she sucked me balls deep.
Jessy seems to enjoy the attention I gave her butt, and decided she needed me to fuck her standing doggy.  Awesome as she perched on tippy toes as I fucked her, pulling her pigtails back as I thrust  :wackogirl::yahoo:.
Ran through doggy and prone as I wanted to enjoy her butt from every angle. Explosive finish in prone pulling her hair as I slammed her tight pussy :wacko:

Interesting girl who really seems to love the job, meaning a brilliant punt for me!  Jessy flits between assertive to submissive, with a super sensual mood at times to all-out fuckfest.
May well be my top review of 2022 already.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 8/10
Personality 10/10
Service 10/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 44/50

Her pictures really don't give much indication on what to expect, but including some here
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 07:16:59 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Decadent Hobby

I saw her a few weeks back too and had a great time. Review to follow shortly.

Offline king tarzan

I saw her a few weeks back too and had a great time. Review to follow shortly.

First few minutes she admitted she was shit scared of me .
But after a few minutes she said she was relaxed because I was so gentle and polite towards her..

Offline mightymunce

First few minutes she admitted she was shit scared of me .
But after a few minutes she said she was relaxed because I was so gentle and polite towards her..

Why was she scared MT?

Offline king tarzan

Why was she scared MT?

My appearance size and she had previous bad experience prior to seeing me with some Chinese man a few week earlier..
She said he got violent halfway through apparently
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 11:15:13 am by king tarzan »

Offline king tarzan

What's her face like?

Don't know know
Several year's back el prettyio 👍👍

Offline bedhedred

Thanks Shadow.

I'm wondering how this one has slipped my attention. The profile isn't great (photos would not keep me awake at night) , but you're vouching that she is good.

How does she stack up against LadyVivxx?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=14413
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 06:51:51 pm by bedhedred »

Offline king tarzan

Thanks Shadow.

I'm wondering how this one has slipped my attention. The profile isn't great (photos would not keep me awake at night) , but you're vouching that she is good.

I yammed lacy ivvy to years back

Offline bedhedred

I yammed lacy ivvy to years back

Lacy ivvy=Lady Viv?

Have you been on the 🍺🍺🍺🍺?

Offline hendrix

Great review! I saw her a couple of months ago and she was excellent. Really good attitude and sexy as fuck. Must get round to reviewing.

Offline king tarzan

Lacy ivvy=Lady Viv?

Have you been on the 🍺🍺🍺🍺?

lady ivvy

Offline WellDontJustLookAtIt

Thanks for a great review.

Also fucked her years ago.. her BJ was exceptional.. been meaning to make it happen, keep missing the boat. Horny woman.

Offline Shadow314

Offline Shadow314

Thanks Shadow.

Would definitely be Jessy for me.  Like the last poster mentioned, her extended OWO is really exceptional.

Offline bedhedred

Would definitely be Jessy for me.  Like the last poster mentioned, her extended OWO is really exceptional.

Sold!

I love extended play owo.

Offline OutForJustice80

This is great news. One of my first ever punts in days of yore. Hopefully back in to see her in the not too distant.