Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glory Hole @ Sheridans Salford/Manchester  (Read 50104 times)

Mancspunter

I am pretty sure this subject was discussed on this board, and at the time I said I would be willing to give it a go, so when I came across Sheridans website External Link/Members Only and noticed they offered this I decided in the name of trying anything once to pay a visit.

Found the place with a little difficulty as its fairly well hidden but it does mean its discreet, and asked for the glory hole service, it was £30 for OWO and cim.
I was shown the room which is basically the bathroom with a little cubicle added and an entrance at the back for the prossie to enter and assume the position, along with obviously the hole in which you insert your cock and await to be sucked, Pics are on the website, you cannot see her enter at all so you have no idea what she looks like whatsoever, I even avoided viewing the rota on the website to add to the mystery.

So I stood there trousers around my ankles with my cock poked through a hole in a wall feeling a bit daft, but then I felt a soft hand brush up against then grasp my cock and start to wank me off until I got a semi followed by a nice warm moist sensation as she put it in her mouth, its hard to describe the feeling but when they say blind people have better hearing and a better sense of touch to make up for the loss of sight, this was I imagine a similar idea at work. I could not see the prossie sucking me off or play with her tits/arse/pussy, all my senses were concentrated on this very nice sensation my cock was now feeling.
I started to form ideas in my head as to what was going on, "Ahh yes shes teasing the shaft with her tounge, its now inside her mouth fairly deeply" etc, it was very weird and a big turn on at the same time.
The only contact I had with her was her once saying to let her know when I was going to cum so she could make sure it was in her mouth.

It was all very enjoyable and for £30 (£20 for HR, £25 for owo without cim) it cant be beaten, in punting terms that really is fuck all, I can totally understand it not being for everyone, especially for the worrying nancys out there "What if its a bloke, or a munter" etc but I got a very decent blowjob with cim for £30, I didn't have to make small talk or worry about fancying her etc, just turned up unzipped came and went. Good stuff, and for that price I am sure I will visit again.  :D

James999

The could charge gay men £20 to suck a strangers cock and thus get paid twice for the service  :D

softlad

Am I reading this right ?
At no point did you see her..... :scare:
It could be a gummy old bag for all you know..... :scare:
She, could even be a he..... :scare:  :scare:  :scare:

You're a bit more trusting than me mate.  :P

Mancspunter

:lol: I expected these sort of replies, I heard her voice and could just about smell perfume so I am confident it was a woman.
Honestly you should give it a whirl, it was good stuff and I would and probably will do it again :P

James999

Yeah, but how do you know the voice was that of the one that sucked your cock?

Offline WestCountryLad

That sounds good, especially not being able to see her, definately gets the perv in me going  :lol:

I'll see if I can find something like that down here, seems like a exciting & cheap way to satisfy an urge.

Now Mancs, your next challenge if decide to accept it..................................

I see they do nuru  :yahoo:  I want to know if it's any good as I want to try it but I'll need to travel a fair distance.  A report from your good self will let me know if it's worth my while  :drinks:

Offline WestCountryLad

Yeah, but how do you know the voice was that of the one that sucked your cock?

Who cares?  :scare:

A mouths a mouth  :lol: :lol:

Mancspunter

At the end of the day I don't, but I am not that paranoid :P

Mancspunter

As for the nuru I do want to try it, but it seems the lass that did it and was very good at it has left and gone to Sandys  :( If I can find a good report for it here I will give it a go and report back.

Offline WestCountryLad

Sorry but no :yahoo:

But you wouldn't know the difference unless your dick happens to leave her mouth & develop a stubble rash  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

C'mon where's your sense of adventure  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mancspunter

But you wouldn't know the difference unless your dick happens to leave her mouth & develop a stubble rash  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

That's the spirit good lad  :drinks:

foresight

It doesn't stretch that far - the sense of adventure, that is.

Louisa Leigh

There are no men at Sheridans so Mancspunter can rest assured it was a women giving him his gloryhole treatment  ;)

And there are other ladies at Sheridans who do Nuru apart from Adele who left to go to SS but she did have a reputation for being very good at Nuru  :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

I admit that I find the concept interesting but doubt I could use that service ------ too much chance of a munter being behind the screen.  :(

Offline daveev

I admit that I find the concept interesting but doubt I could use that service ------ too much chance of a munter being behind the screen.  :(
you just got to love the word munter :dance:

softlad

At the end of the day I don't, but I am not that paranoid :P

Thanks for your custom Mancspunter xxx

Hidden Image/Members Only

yumyum3

any port in a storm, softlad :lol:

Mr XL

Now there's a thought.

A blow job by someone who has no teeth.........a Gum Job?

Mancspunter

:lol:
Hay she gave good head and I didnt have to look at her. Win win :D

Mancspunter

Hey* obviously, bloody iPhone!

Offline con-a-ser

Girls Name:   :crazy:
Place: Sheridans
Date:   21/11/10     
Price: £25                                                         Duration: 20mins

Description:
Well that is the intrigue of the service, but told girl didn’t offer CIM so said I would knock on wall just prior (well the temptation was there not too)

External Link/Members Only   

Comments
Well I opted for this service as I wasn’t really feeling the GFE thing & thought it would be a good time to try it

Service:  The service well shown into the room & had a wash placing my cuppa tea on the side & heard the door on the other side open & placed the little fella through the hole
I then felt an hand grip and a little wanking action to a semi started & then a warm wet feeling applied to the helmet with a little side movement an pressure applied to the tip with still an hand movement as the stiffening occurred the hand was removed & I felt the lips gripping the shaft & the first of a few strokes as a momentiom was built up, I could feel every movement of the tongue inside the mouth as the sucking action was maintain, Then there was some hard deep strokes pushing the fore skin back even further & I felt like I was going to cum really fast as the senses were really high feeling every movement slurp & jerk (thinking don’t, don’t ,don’t ) So I looked round but couldn’t reach the cup of tea & thought it would be a little cheeky asking for a Time out so let the girl (still thinking & hoping it was a girl) continue were now there was a little hand action but still licking the tip as well the I felt the change off hands then all back to deep mouth action which was maintained for some time to I felt time was getting close, So banged on the side as agreed with receptionist & felt a jerking action to completion
Washed & wiped & was ready to leave

Specialties: no CIM but OWO so £25 & not £30
ended up bumping into a topless Jody as I returned cup who was only girl working that day

Recommend: Well it is an experience I am pleased that I have tried & one most folk should, I mean at 25 notes it is cheap & cheerful on a day were there wasn’t a girl on the Rota I wanted to bump & grind with suffering from a bit of a cold
I would prefer a proper punt

Offline con-a-ser

doesn't seem to be showing full report
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 01:43:59 pm by con-a-ser »

Jacob

Girls Name:   :crazy:
Place: Sheridans
Date:   21/11/10     
Price: £25                                                         Duration: 20mins

Description:
Well that is the intrigue of the service, but told girl didn’t offer CIM so said I would knock on wall just prior (well the temptation was there not too)

External Link/Members Only(cursor was here)

Comments
Well I opted for this service as I wasn’t really feeling the GFE thing & thought it would be a good time to try it

Service:  The service well shown into the room & had a wash placing my cuppa tea on the side & heard the door on the other side open & placed the little fella through the hole
I then felt an hand grip and a little wanking action to a semi started & then a warm wet feeling applied to the helmet with a little side movement an pressure applied to the tip with still an hand movement as the stiffening occurred the hand was removed & I felt the lips gripping the shaft & the first of a few strokes as a momentiom was built up, I could feel every movement of the tongue inside the mouth as the sucking action was maintain, Then there was some hard deep strokes pushing the fore skin back even further & I felt like I was going to cum really fast as the senses were really high feeling every movement slurp & jerk (thinking don’t, don’t ,don’t ) So I looked round but couldn’t reach the cup of tea & thought it would be a little cheeky asking for a Time out so let the girl (still thinking & hoping it was a girl) continue were now there was a little hand action but still licking the tip as well the I felt the change off hands then all back to deep mouth action which was maintained for some time to I felt time was getting close, So banged on the side as agreed with receptionist & felt a jerking action to completion
Washed & wiped & was ready to leave

Specialties: no CIM but OWO so £25 & not £30
ended up bumping into a topless Jody as I returned cup who was only girl working that day

Recommend: Well it is an experience I am pleased that I have tried & one most folk should, I mean at 25 notes it is cheap & cheerful on a day were there wasn’t a girl on the Rota I wanted to bump & grind with suffering from a bit of a cold
I would prefer a proper punt

There was a blank space after /glory-hole-service. If this happens posts don't display properly. The cursor appears a few spaces after the last character.

Offline con-a-ser

There was a blank space after /glory-hole-service. If this happens posts don't display properly. The cursor appears a few spaces after the last character.

thanks

Offline pumpy103

Hello All.

I have just visited teh glory ole at Sheridans on two separate occasions.

First punt last week, and second today. Two totally different experiences, one great, one fucking diabolical.

First one, walked in , paid, checked it was a bird, dropped trousers, inserted cock, enjoyed great blow job. Nice and smooth, wet and gentle, just great. No words exchanged, just a ten minute suck. Great, couldn't fault it other than the hole needs sand papering!

Second one today, about midday. Walked in paid, checked it was a bird, inserted cock. She grabbed my old boy as if she was about so go and sweep leaves with a yard broom. She wanked me with as much care and attention that one might give scrubbing a dirty floor. It was a total waste of time and money. After about four minutes this careless, useless rude bitch started to ask if I was going to cum! Ha, no chance honey, not while you are treating my coc like a starting handle. I was red fucking raw by the time I pulled out, to be honest there was no fucking cahnace of me finishing. I would have become a regular, but this slut has put me right off.

mutualrespect

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I did go to a glory hole once and had a whale of a time. The deal was you popped money through the hole and then your cock. So I did, stepped back a bit after the money went in and checked the girl in the photo was the girl doing the sucking and it was.

The first experience was a real, literal knee trembler. She swallowed the lot as far as I could tell, could feel what seemed to be swallowing between spurts.

I then went a second time and things weren't quite so good. Same girl - again checked her after throwing the money in as she'd go grab the cash - but it was all over the place and there was no CIM. She said I wasn't clean enough but I had litterally washed myself down there about 15 minutes before going so I suspect she had just had a little too much to handle! Also this time there was a bit of an awkward moment when I realised there were a few guys waiting in cars around that road. Hardly discrete!

Her profile was kinda moth balled shortly after that. Truth be told though having that much spunk down your throat has gotta put hairs on your chest!  :lol: As far as I could tell she had become quite busy by the second time I saw her and that was obvious to me so gonna be bloody obvious to her neighbours.

Ravanelli

This is fucking bizarre... What possible motivation could you have for wanting the 'mystery' of not knowing who was sucking you off? I'm not being deliberately provocative here but is part of the thrill that it could be a bloke sucking you off?

Offline portable

I felt a soft hand brush up against then grasp my cock and start to wank me off until I got a semi followed by a nice warm moist sensation as she put it in her mouth, its hard to describe the feeling but when they say blind people have better hearing and a better sense of touch to make up for the loss of sight, this was I imagine a similar idea at work. I could not see the prossie sucking me off or play with her tits/arse/pussy, all my senses were concentrated on this very nice sensation my cock was now feeling.
I started to form ideas in my head as to what was going on, "Ahh yes shes teasing the shaft with her tounge, its now inside her mouth fairly deeply" etc, it was very weird and a big turn on at the same time.

I guess that might answer your question. Nothing to concentrate on other than the sensation itself. No distractions? Seems like it might be fun?

I just hope someone rich in Newcastle is reading this so they start up a similar business. This place sounds pretty good.

mutualrespect

I guess that might answer your question. Nothing to concentrate on other than the sensation itself. No distractions? Seems like it might be fun?

I just hope someone rich in Newcastle is reading this so they start up a similar business. This place sounds pretty good.

Plus there was just the thrill factor.

Sex gets boring after a while, the same things over and over. It was thrilling to be doing something entirely different for a change. Felt like right back in my early days of punting where I got a rush of adrenaline and my hear was pumping a mile-a-minute when walking up to the door.

Don't knock it till you've tried it mate  :)

upforitnow

sounds great, any glory holes near bradford or leeds area, might just give it a go  :sarcastic:

Offline toni

Does this sheridansofsalford.co.uk still offer the glory hole?
Checked their site and they seem to but these reviews were from a while back.

Should be heading over Manchester way in the next week or so and thought I would give it a try before going to piccadily selecta

Gordo987

I wonder if this place is as good as it sounds:

Gordo987

This is fucking bizarre... What possible motivation could you have for wanting the 'mystery' of not knowing who was sucking you off? I'm not being deliberately provocative here but is part of the thrill that it could be a bloke sucking you off?

Quite! If a good looking woman is sucking my cock, I want to see her face while she's doing it.  :unknown:

Offline con-a-ser

Actually I think the fact you have nothing else to do adds to the experince as the feelings seem much more intense & the not knowing or trying to guess who of the rota it was or even the receptionist

Gordo987

Actually I think the fact you have nothing else to do adds to the experince as the feelings seem much more intense & the not knowing or trying to guess who of the rota it was or even the receptionist

... or some bloke they pulled in off the street  :scare:

Offline londonmaxxy

Not sure if they still offer it ? Website is a bit crap

Gordo987

By the way, I emailed the American girl from Gloryhole Girls, and she replied that she's coming back in early July.  :hi: