Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxanne - Diva, Gloucester Rd  (Read 2959 times)

Offline a203203

URL External Link/Members Only
Meet sometime this week
Paid £300 for the hour
Flat easy to find, 5 mins from Gloucester Rd tube. Sainsburys nearby. Good studio flat with good working shower, if a little cramped. Bed is sturdy and queen sized. Strategically placed mirror at foot of bed.

Girl I've seen Roxanne once before as part of a duo with Koa last year. Did think I wanted to spend more time with her, so finally wound up with the opportunity. Her pics are super accurate, hardly any photoshop. Skin is very good: smooth, hairless, very white. Boobs are a nice mouthful, probably a C cup. Very sensitive to the touch, it seems, and she likes them touched. Big areola and almost non-existent nipple, if that makes sense. it's very flat. Butt is a good size, not super firm or built in the gym or anything like that. But peachy enough. Not flat.

Meet there was some kerfuffle with being given the wrong address by Diva, for which they gave me a small discount of £20. Met Roxanne and she was dressed in a schoolgirl get up. Not something I requested but maybe she felt like it. Some chitchat and joking all the while she fixes me with a hungry stare. As I get my jacket off she comes over and starts groping me through my jeans. As I go to the shower she says: take your clothes off here, i want to see your body. Yes madam! Out of the shower and she's perched on the bed staring straight at me. We go  to DFK -- it's fine, plenty of tongue, but she is not a sensual kisser. She likes to stick her tongue out a lot, which isn't that fun.

She then gets on her knees and starts OWO enthusiastically. Her technique is pretty good and I enjoy this for 10-15 minutes, including the view in the mirror. Then I have her stand up and I have a go at her melons. Lots of moaning and writhing. I reach under to find her soaking wet already. Amazing. After about 20 mins of this she whispers, I want you to fuck me. Alright then! On with the 'dom and into missionary. Nice and tight, plenty of DFK while we go at it. Flipped over to CG, which she seeemed to particularly enjoy and then customary spoons for about 15 mins of hard pounding. Finished myself off while feasting on her melons again. She then brings wet wipes to clean up. Didn't get into RO this time, but I suspect she would quite enjoy it, and it might get her into a higher gear.

Overall a five-star experience with Roxanne. Very good vanilla GFE with enough energy and raunch. Good service and communicative. Beautiful girl. Would be keen to pair her with some other Diva girls for a fun twosome.

Offline JackSaint

Good review, she used to duo with her sister, back in the good old days when top girls cost £200, they were exceptional https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288457.msg3010657#msg3010657
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 07:57:04 am by JackSaint »

Offline SNation

I preferred her sister. I haven’t seen her on Diva for over a year, if she comes back I’ll see them again

Offline a203203