Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting dress code  (Read 3969 times)

Offline Angela50

Not sure if it’s been covered before but I was wondering  if people who have other half have a punting wardrobe that they only use for punting.to try and keep being recognised down to a minimum. Personally I don’t

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Not sure if it’s been covered before but I was wondering  if people who have other half have a punting wardrobe that they only use for punting.to try and keep being recognised down to a minimum. Personally I don’t
yes. I always find that changing my clothes means even my family doesn't recognise me.

Offline scutty brown

Experienced punters always  hide their identity by wearing a rubber gimp mask.
Or in an emergency a black bin liner over the head

Offline robo90

Experienced punters always  hide their identity by wearing a rubber gimp mask.
Or in an emergency a black bin liner over the head

I've found the latter only works when it's actually bin day in the area of the WG your visiting, otherwise you stand out too much.

Offline Mrcambridge69

I always put on my 2018 New England Patriots Jersey with Brady on the back. That way everyone I walk past will assume it’s someone with the surname Brady and won’t recognise me.

Offline Ben1983

Not exactly a dress code, but clothing (and shoes) that are easy to remove, and put back on.

Offline alabama1

Once, having arranged a threesome at a regs apartment, the visiting girl accompanied me to the property in a pantomime horse outfit. Very reasonable rates if anyone wants to hire it out.

Offline Aldebaran

I know this sounds a bit daft, because an SP isn't going to give a fuck as long as you pay her, but I have two or three trendy and immaculate pairs of boxer shorts that I only ever wear on a punt. Well. I like to give a good impression.... :unknown:

Offline signy

I have most of a wardrobe given over to punting outfits. That's what being a roleplay fan does for you.

Offline contentguy

It’s been over 2 years since you reviewed, surprised you even remember what it’s like to punt.

Unless….

Offline mr.bluesky

I always wear casual clothes to a punt and my birthday suit during the punt  :D

Offline RedKettle

It is tricky enough hiding the punting phone, now you want me to have a whole punting wardrobe!

I guess I could keep them safe in my punting car which is registered to my punting shell company that also owns my punting lock up where I keep the car and also my punting hair salon for changing my hair colour and style for each punt.

Offline Thephoenix

It's getting harder for me these days with fewer telephone kiosks around.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SamOmar

I find punts where I have made an effort with my hair / beard / grooming and a nice outfit / scent leads to a better punt most of the time.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline suttonporksword

I like to dress as morph and can only get it up when tony hart sticks it back on

Offline sparkus

Offline Billy no mates

It’s one of the reasons I prefer outcalls. I can wear clean and fresh lounging clothes and no underwear. Once I’ve had a shower and put these on I can chill with a cuppa rather than traveling and thinking about what to wear, that is discreet and easy to remove and comfortable.

Offline Bikerman

I always carry spare crash helmet ..and pyt my sun visor down
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Dirty Mac, hat and glasses.

I cannot believe it took to post 15 to get to this classic  :D

You lot are such a disappointment  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 08:43:28 am by MissWolf »

Offline Adoniron

I always think that if you look reasonably smart the girl will think you are clean and you'll get a better service than if you turn up in tracksuit bottoms and dirty trainers.

Offline scutty brown

but not everyone wants to look  one of your customers - you need to be of a certain age to dress like thaat

Offline sparkus

I dunno, there's a pretty classic Bikermans above!

Offline sparkus

I dunno how it is in the rest of the country but the main attire I spot on blokes going in and out of brothels these days is bike waterproofs, crash helmet and delivery food backpack. Fair play if a quick fuck mid shift gets them through the day.

Offline scutty brown

I always carry spare crash helmet ..and pyt my sun visor down

most useless condom ever heard of

Offline Bikerman

And i may take clip board to pose as a courier....
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll

Offline unclepokey

I dress these days in straight forward casual  - smart but not OTT. I wear a covid mask. What I wear underneath is more focussed like the Sloggi or Hom Tangas. these, as well as being very comfortable, make my privates appear even bigger than they are and have tended to draw words of appreciation from some of the women I've visited even some licked lips.

Offline sparkus

I've been challenged several times going into brothels so have always said "You idiot, I'm the landlord" - surprisingly effective...

Offline Silencio

I was wondering  if people who have other half have a punting wardrobe that they only use for punting.to try and keep being recognised down to a minimum. Personally I don’t

Yes, I exclusively wear my jumpsuit and cape for punting and lose the glasses so my real identity is never known.

Offline lillythesavage

In Summer, T shirt, shorts and flip flops, its coming off anyway.  :D  still having a boner when leaving is not Ideal.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Just be clean that’s all we ask, need for a shirt and tie! Gym clobber and summer wear (obviously not in the middle of winter) is the best in my opinion as it’s whipped off in seconds :D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 12:49:51 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline suttonporksword

I always insist on red lipstick, hold up stockings and heels and if she wears it as well it's a bonus

Offline Charliehutton

I go disguised as an overweight, balding pensioner. Fools 'em every time.

Offline finn5555

Whores are only interested in the contents of your wallet not your wardrobe 😎

Offline scutty brown

In Summer, T shirt, shorts and flip flops, its coming off anyway.  :D  still having a boner when leaving is not Ideal.

I can never find shorts that are long enough to hide my cock, the end always pokes out

Offline scutty brown

Yes, I exclusively wear my jumpsuit and cape for punting and lose the glasses so my real identity is never known.

The banana gives you away, Eric
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 06:51:18 pm by scutty brown »

Offline 20jay

Whores are only interested in the contents of your wallet not your wardrobe 😎

Best reply here ...and so true  :lol:

Cheers mate :drinks:

Offline mr.bluesky

I dress these days in straight forward casual  - smart but not OTT. I wear a covid mask. What I wear underneath is more focussed like the Sloggi or Hom Tangas. these, as well as being very comfortable, make my privates appear even bigger than they are and have tended to draw words of appreciation from some of the women I've visited even some licked lips.

I usually have a stuffed sock stuck down the front of my pants to make my privates look even bigger  but you should see the look of disappointment on the service providers face when I get undressed  :D

Offline theejaculator

My punting outfit-

1. Flat cap
2. String back driving gloves
3. Mustard polar neck sweater
4. Stay-creased action slacks
5. Tweed gentleman's blazer
6. Clarke's brogues

:hi:

Offline scutty brown

My punting outfit-

1. Flat cap
6. Clarke's brogues

Tweed? Then it is a sports jacket not a blazer

Offline 20jay

My punting outfit-

1. Flat cap
6. Clarke's brogues

I hear from far the titel melody of Picky Blinders  :lol:

Offline sparkus

My punting outfit-

1. Flat cap
6. Clarke's brogues

Sta-pressed and Clarks :dash:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I find punts where I have made an effort with my hair / beard / grooming and a nice outfit / scent leads to a better punt most of the time.

Do you think that's because the SP swoons at how sharp you look or because, since you've made the effort, you're more focussed on the event?

Offline snaitram99

My punting outfit-

1. Flat cap
6. Clarke's brogues

Hope you change your underpants!  :scare:

Offline 20jay

Do you think that's because the SP swoons at how sharp you look or because, since you've made the effort, you're more focussed on the event?

...as Finn5555 already said.. :D the friendliness of the SP's is purely for your wallet

Offline Mr Sinister

I have a 'dress code' depending on what area I'm in, if I'm in the office suited there is no way I am traveling to a shithole especially a council estate like that laptop in toe it's not happening. Otherwise very casual and low-key, clothes/shoes I can take off and put on again with ease should shit hits the fan.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Try and look more Sergei than Sergei. Gold chain AND bracelet with leather jacket should see you without bother.

Offline SamOmar

Bit of both I reckon; I've never worn the most fashionable clothing but clean and put together outfit combined with good grooming has always gone down well and made me more focused as I've made a planned booking. Taken the blue pill, smelling good, medically ok, outfit request sent and more often the booking goes really well. I also do notice that women / SP really look at the shoes you are wearing.

On the other hand I have turned up sweaty in an old tracksuit with messy hair / beard and immediately felt less confident with myself. This is usually a last minute punt.

Offline SamOmar

...as Finn5555 already said.. :D the friendliness of the SP's is purely for your wallet

Yes they are doing a job, but I prefer meeting with / doing business with a nicely dressed, nice makeup, nicely groomed person than a sloppy one. The sloppy and unhygienic person gets judged by me, not to say that the person cannot have individual style that is subjective.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I have a cheap aftershave/ edc in the car which I all ways spay on just before punt and when I return to car I spary on hands ...excuse for it always in car is when I fill up with deisel my hands stink or if I am seeing customer I spay before seeing them ( I am not The Prince formally know as Andrew ) . Punting shoes are trainers tied so I can slip on and off tee shirt and lose cheap jeans if I take a jacket its a cheap Kagool type rain mac . My usal punts have been Soho Walk ups but I have done one for a few months now  :( Cheap and where Speed of undress and readness is Important  ;) ;)

Offline 20jay

Yes they are doing a job, but I prefer meeting with / doing business with a nicely dressed, nice makeup, nicely groomed person than a sloppy one. The sloppy and unhygienic person gets judged by me, not to say that the person cannot have individual style that is subjective.

Cleanliness, suitable clothing (no work clothes as Diesel-Engine Technician :lol:, etc.) and hygiene on both sides are basic requirements, so I take that for granted. :hi: