Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NinaPartyLust / Nina Baby Girl - Mayfair - B&S  (Read 472 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6204211) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Marv07

Early March 2022

First saw profile on Kommons as Nina Baby Girl, thought she looked great so sent whatsapp, reply was services list, 1 hour for £200, asked about kissing and OWO and was told another +£20 and +£30, pricier than I was expecting but I assumed (wrongly) that this meant she was going to be good. Asked her if it was definitely her and she sent me a photo and said "yes babe 100%" so confirmed 1 hour for £250 for later that day.

30 mins before I messaged again to confirm before travelling and she asked for a photo which I thought was a bit strange but I sent one and travelled.

Cab to the address in Mayfair, near Hyde Park, west of Grosvenor Sq. Buzzed in, into the basement flat, girl that opened the door was nothing like the pictures and not great, especially not for £250.

Asked where Nina was and showed her the picture and she tried to tell me it was her but it clearly wasn't and so I left.

I've since found her profile on AW and it looks like someone else had a similar experience in Liverpool: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=328766

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only