Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massage ladies easy on the eye?  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Kingc

Hi guys,

Anyone know places around the London area with actual nice look oriental girls.

Nowadays it seems like all the places either have middle aged women who are overweight/out of shape or underweight. Or young girls who are absolutely underweight skinny.

Me personally I would mind the older woman if she was stoll in good shape and looked like she works out. But generally is there nowhere that has standards with good looking athletic build or toned . In general just a good looking body ..

I could usually satisfy this easily with Eastern European massages but I'm dying to find one from the oriental market

Any recommendations  would be great thank you

Offline Pushn

To be honest with you mate, it’s been a while since I’ve gone Into a map and had an attractive Asian girl. 4-5 years ago they were everywhere in and around Soho.

I’ll be interested in hearing any replies too

Offline Stevelondon

I can't really offer any advise as I can't remember ever using the oriental shops in the capital.....the likes of Soho etc.

If you can make it to Wimbledon and Zhangri-La....I would say Lin was reasonably attractive and slim.

Offline peter jb

Ranticha in Beckenham is good looking and fit in body . I saw her once years ago, but reviews on here are still good.

Offline sparkus

If we knew the answer to this we'd be there and reviewing them already.

I'd settle for a MILF in good nick who enjoys having her downstairs chowed down on.

Online LLPunting

There are some mentions in the past year in the Massage Parlour mini-review thread.  At least one in Soho who was recently seen again.