Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Here's a new cutie in North London. Or has she been around before??  (Read 3278 times)

Offline bestbefore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For someone just registered she already has an extensive private gallery. Has she been around before?

Come on you scam detectors...

Offline akauya

Great find Bestbefore, really cute. Can't see anything that creams scam at me so far, except perhaps for her rates but damn she's hot. Might try to TOFTT soon. Do let us know if you get there first.

:hi:

Offline eldritch

I tried a GRIS on her profile pics, LOL at the results: External Link/Members Only

Good luck if you decide to see her, looks cute for sure.

Offline viktor1080

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

She's Polish and probably working in a flat with these WGs:

Regarding miss izabell0, there are positive comments about her by some members on here - do a search on her AW ID number.

Bratpack

Is this the outfit previously known as Baccara Girls? If so, they had some nice ladies to the extent track record means anything. I saw Nikki and one other whose name escapes me.

Offline bestbefore

She's Polish and probably working in a flat with these WGs:

Regarding miss izabell0, there are positive comments about her by some members on here - do a search on her AW ID number.

And Beti looks cheeky as well

Maybe a promising group......

Offline punk

far as i know izabello works with one other woman, i dont think she is part of a big group but i could be wrong.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Is this the outfit previously known as Baccara Girls?

Yes. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19376.0 (more sources if you do a search)

Seems the group has disbanded, but the profile is still up. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:02:36 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

password02

Looks very cute and local - maybe a 20 mins drive - tube or bus not great for EN2 area - Anyone want to TOFTT?

Offline punk

she is not far from enfield chase station,if that helps any one.

endomorph

I visited Izabell today. She is much less attractive than in her pictures. I did not stay. She offered two
other ladies to me. I declined the offer.

password02

Any ideas who were the other 2 girls?

Offline akauya

I visited Izabell today. She is much less attractive than in her pictures. I did not stay. She offered two

The important thing is did you see Sexy 19 Nicole? She's the girl this thread is about.

Offline landseer

Looks very cute and local - maybe a 20 mins drive - tube or bus not great for EN2 area - Anyone want to TOFTT?

I am hoping to sample both Jessy and Nicole on Friday - back to back 30 mins appointments. But you know what they say about best laid plans.... I will report back if I do. My first review.

Punk: thanks for the info re location

Offline Ninthwave83

I have also messaged Nicole on AW, hoping to see her Friday or Saturday.

No reply yet but only messaged her yesterday so will let you know how it goes.

She looks hot and her likes list is extensive, just a bit dubious for 80 quid....

password02

I have also messaged Nicole on AW, hoping to see her Friday or Saturday.

No reply yet but only messaged her yesterday so will let you know how it goes.

She looks hot and her likes list is extensive, just a bit dubious for 80 quid....

let us know how you get on

Offline punk

:D i cant be that fussy than. :lol:

Andre 3000

Tbh her pictures are dreadful she looks tired and old. So I can only imagine her face to face.