Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-Orientalxx (Yuri) - Leicester (touring)  (Read 1252 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy-Orientalxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Charliehutton

Judging by some earlier reviews she's part of a group not averse to a bit of B&S, but not on this occasion;

External Link/Members Only

What sets her apart from many touring Thai girls is that she hasn't had her tits done; they're small, perky and natural, and even as a lover of a good boob job, I thought they suited her perfectly, and added to her youthful appeal. Other than that she's typically Thai, attractive, petite and nicely proportioned, with beautifully soft skin, and no tattoos.

It was all strictly vanilla, with kissing, CIM and anal all out of bounds. I didn't ask about OWO. Vanilla or not, though, she's a delightful little playmate. Her English isn't great, but good enough to get by, and she was bright and enthusiastic from the start, quite content for me to dictate proceedings and perfectly willing and eager to take up whatever position I asked, always with an eye on getting the best view in the mirror.

We limbered up with her wriggling about on my lap before I carried her to the bed, where she responded well to RO from front and rear, and gave a nice little squeal whenever I wandered off-piste and worked my tongue into her arsehole. When I was ready she had me rubbered-up for a nice if unremarkable blowjob and some leisurely 69, after which we moved on to the main event and a session of full throttle heels-to-heaven mish, followed by a good hearty rattle doggy style - including a welcome spell where she did all the work - rounded off with a patient, skilful handjob. Very nice indeed.

By the way:
I didn't get any response to a telephone message, and it took a while to get a response to my initial text, but after that comms went smoothly enough. She was in familiar territory, the place near the place near the General hospital, if you see what I mean. For half an hour I paid £70.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review as ever my friend, it seems more and more anal is a thing of the past, can’t remember the last thai ass I fucked it’s been so long now, the owo seems to be becoming an extra rather than included too

Glad you had fun Charlie I’ve had her on my HL for a bit but won’t be rushing in this time round   :drinks: