Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natashx Covent Garden light positive  (Read 1258 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6109778) (15 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jonjan1234

WG: Short brunette with grey eyes and some tummy. Pretty face and nice ass but not stunning. Not my usual body type but read review that OWO is excellent and profile shows that she does CIM and Swallow
Link: External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only
Services: OWO, DT, Light Facefucking, Doggy
Donation: £80 for 30 mins
Location: 2 mins walk from Covent Garden station. It’s on a main road next to a restaurant and so not at all discreet. apartment is nice.
Comm: all done on text, WG is responsive

Deed: Once inside, WG immediately asked for the donation which I handed. I was given towel, went for a quick shower. Once I was back in the room I asked for Oral, CIM and swallow. However WG turned around and asked for additional monies £20 for CIM and £80 for Swallow. When I said that her profile shows as these are included, she said it’s clear these are extra. I decided not to argue and stayed. She came out of her jumpsuit that she is wearing in the photos, showing her medium shapely tits. She asked me to sit in the bed and then started OWO…. it was brilliant, then she DTed me, I put my hand on her head and facefucked her. She took it gladly and allowed me to repeat that for next 15 mins or so. I asked her to change position, she was on my side now and I started to play with her pussy and ass - asked me not to finger her. Her ass was nice and I decided to go for doggy for last few minutes as CIM was not on offer. Quickly bagged, took her in doggy while I stood at the end of the bed, came in bag. Went for shower and then out.

Overall: this went from neutral to positive a few times in my head. However really good oral means I will still visit her from time to time hence positive.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. The profile is ambiguous: it neither says everything is included nor that anything is extra. I usually check out services available before handing over the cash and, if I was presented with those extras, I would have walked. Especially, if she started talking bullshit about how it's clear those things are extra. HL-1  :hi: