Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara Belfast  (Read 2278 times)

Offline 20jay

After she was mentioned in a thread here, I had plans to visit Sara/Sophia and called her..

External Link/Members Only

She isn't exactly welcoming on the phone, so I switched the language from English to German and she immediately hung up..Hahahaha stupid cunt.

After that I called a few other birds afterwards, but only Tamara answered my call,

Phone No.0 7459225781

easy conversation , she is in the well known area BT9 also the well known street..
30 min 60 quid OW and cowgirl .

The woman behind the door is the woman in the pictures from 2-4 years ago, so she's pretty up to date, she's invitingly friendly, the room doesn't really meet the cleanliness requirements, but okay, that's rarely the case in NI. A bit of fiddling, kissing on her neck, then we undressed and she putted the rubber on me right away, straight on with OW then which was pretty good, afterwards to cowgirl she has nice tits and was enthusiastic enough that I stopped to fuck her, just to suck on her stiff nipples what she seems to enjoy,finally I filled the bag, then the usual wet wipe.

By the way, she is from the Netherlands and not German. We chatted a little in Dutch and I left after good 30 minutes.

All in all a nice Sunday evening, would come back, why not

Hidden Image/Members Only