Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post Punt Paranoia  (Read 3850 times)

Koz

Punted with one of the English girls at Diamonds yesterday, she had smokers breath and a cough (wasnt a dry one) , what worried me was her coughing into my cock during OWO. Also did DFK.

Going for STI checks, but anyone ever experience post punt paranoia? can you share your experiences and opinion?

denyason

she's just got a sore throat- nowt to do with sti's.  what you will get is her virus's that caused the cough thats if you kissed her.

Toshiba

I get it every time being attached

Offline baresi

not wanting to worry the lad,but my mate went with a lass who had a sore throat and coughed on his knob. it dropped off a week later

Offline johnny34

not wanting to worry the lad,but my mate went with a lass who had a sore throat and coughed on his knob. it dropped off a week later
:D :D :D

denyason

he's talking cock 'n' ball, a load of bollocks (pardon de pun)

James999

she's just got a sore throat- nowt to do with sti's.

How can you possibly know that, unless you know the girl he is talking about and where with her when the Doctor confirmed the status?

denyason

just done a quick search......only thing that she could have related to sti's is HIV which has sore throat as a symptom, so if its not HIV then she's just got a sore throat.  the silly cow obviously unwilling to take a day off when she's ill cos she loves the money. 
its james again...the serial troll.........averages 6 posts a day for the last 3 years......and no reviews so he aint actually a punter of any sort just a online busy body doing 6 posts a day since 2011. 

yorkshire123

just done a quick search......only thing that she could have related to sti's is HIV which has sore throat as a symptom, so if its not HIV then she's just got a sore throat.  the silly cow obviously unwilling to take a day off when she's ill cos she loves the money. 
its james again...the serial troll.........averages 6 posts a day for the last 3 years......and no reviews so he aint actually a punter of any sort just a online busy body doing 6 posts a day since 2011.

I think you've missed the oral equivalents of Chlamydia & Gonorrhea my friend  :unknown:

Offline sesalovdarlo

although contracting chlam and gonn are possible from owo it is generally rare.

James999

just done a quick search......

Oh so you do your research after you've dished out shit advice  :sarcastic:

Offline Tailpipe

Punted with one of the English girls at Diamonds yesterday, she had smokers breath and a cough (wasnt a dry one) , what worried me was her coughing into my cock during OWO. Also did DFK.

Going for STI checks, but anyone ever experience post punt paranoia? can you share your experiences and opinion?

Wow you had me worried for a minute I thought you found bog paper in your teeth after rimming her ass .

denyason

Oh so you do your research after you've dished out shit advice  :sarcastic:
i did say a quick search consisting of 5 seconds...... whats it to u anyway.....u don't actually punt! u just grunt!
yes chlamydia and gonorrhoea buts its rare, so most likely either: a common cold, mononucleosis, strep throat, tonsils, chronic fatigue syndrome etc........

James999

i did say a quick search consisting of 5 seconds...... whats it to u anyway.....

You did a search AFTER you spouted bollocks, you stated it wasn't an STD and I pointe out that it was unlikely you could have that knowledge about an unnamed pro$$ie, interesting how you change your diagnosis  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 08:41:56 pm by James999 »

cockneybstrd

How can you possibly know that, unless you know the girl he is talking about and where with her when the Doctor confirmed the status?

Perhaps the issue is that he does know the girl in question with a sore throat currently working for Diamonds......

To the OP your more than likely to have caught the cold that the pro$$ie had. But its worthwhile to get yourself your tested as it will put your mind at rest.

DaveMugabe

No comment needed really.

I'm sure there are many diseases that cause sore throats, but at the end of the day you gotta look at what the chances of catching something is from someone displaying a sore throat. I'm with Denyason here we are not discussing every possible disease , but the likelihood of catching something nasty.  Censoring posts to protect the few aint the way forward either.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 12:28:09 am by DaveMugabe »

DaveMugabe

Perhaps the issue is that he does know the girl in question with a sore throat currently working for Diamonds......

To the OP your more than likely to have caught the cold that the pro$$ie had. But its worthwhile to get yourself your tested as it will put your mind at rest.
Most sensible comment so far.  For a bstrd you aint half bad!!

OldAdmin

Censoring posts to protect the few aint the way forward either.

The deleted post should have given you a hint about not hijacking a thread by shitstirring and causing trouble, but you seem to have gone further and felt bold enough to make an accusation against me.

When you return from your 24hour banning, you will find your Off-Topic posting privileges also gone, something you seem to hold so important.

Koz

Results came back fine if anyone was wondering, and the girl is wonderful. In case she ever reads this forum. I was just being safe.

Toshiba

Results came back fine if anyone was wondering, and the girl is wonderful. In case she ever reads this forum. I was just being safe.

How come the girl is wonderful? Changed ya tune

Offline Tailpipe

How come the girl is wonderful? Changed ya tune

Took a month to think of that post did it . :cool:

Offline sesalovdarlo

Wow I think you need to take sex ed! Because she was coughing you got tested for sti? Didn't know chlamydia and gon could effect the respiratory tract