Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade English and Jessy English  (Read 2763 times)

fundude09

Has anyone seen either of these two. They do keep coming back to boro every other week.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

john boy

There are good and bad reviews on here if you look , ive just looked at your link to adult work jessy is the girl in the pictures jades pictures have been changed from last time she was up  here . her last pics were nothing like that shes a chubby blonde with lots of tattoos .

Offline WillyW

Jessy certainly looks mighty fine but I don't think she is worth the risk.

fundude09

Think I will risk it when they're next in boro. Will report back on here.

Offline sesalovdarlo

English Jessy is mighty fine. Oriental looking. Iv seen her about 3 times,although my most recent punt was terrible, I waited around 40 minutes outside, her excuse was there is only 1 bedroom in the flat and Jade had book and appointment (Bullshit she would of been in a duo with her) and the appointment was so rushed.. The first punt was last year when she was doing duos with another girl, that was one of the best punts I had. Be very careful mind she is know to be very unreliable. Just bare in mind if you are driving a long way to see her. She will double book / forget / take longer appointments over pre booked appointments.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:17:09 pm by sesalovdarlo »

Offline WillyW

So fit as fuck but think as shit by the sounds of it

Offline sesalovdarlo

So fit as fuck but think as shit by the sounds of it

Its simply hit and miss mate, that is the best way I can describe her service.

fundude09

English Jessy is mighty fine. Oriental looking. Iv seen her about 3 times,although my most recent punt was terrible, I waited around 40 minutes outside, her excuse was there is only 1 bedroom in the flat and Jade had book and appointment (Bullshit she would of been in a duo with her) and the appointment was so rushed.. The first punt was last year when she was doing duos with another girl, that was one of the best punts I had. Be very careful mind she is know to be very unreliable. Just bare in mind if you are driving a long way to see her. She will double book / forget / take longer appointments over pre booked appointments.

Thanks for this will definitely keep in mind. If she is based on Linthorpe road when in boro that's no problem at all, 10 min drive.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Thanks for this will definitely keep in mind. If she is based on Linthorpe road when in boro that's no problem at all, 10 min drive.

Linthorpe road or Marton road flats, and its never the same flat mind.

Offline WillyW

She's back in Boro tomorrow.

HYDRO8

Are there any reviews of either of them, can't seem to find any

fundude09

No reviews yet, just this

I would have seen her these days that she's in boro but I'm not free to meet this week.

Offline TheSpaniard

It's a shame there is not reviews, she looks hot. I'd like to meet her but I'd rather wait for a trusted recent review. My search for a WG to meet soon continues...

Offline WillyW

I was going to give in to temptation tonight but her bloody phone is switched off!

Offline WillyW

Jessy English is in Darlington today.  I have been to see her and what a mistake that was, the most rushed appointment I have ever had.  I was back out of the door in no more than 10 minutes, started giving me covered oral and then asked what my favourite position was, to which I replied her on top.  She then tried to get into position to which I replied not yet, her reply was well what else are we expected to do!?  I suggested reverse oral but she refused saying I don't do that with a look of disgust on her face.  She then proceeded to try and climb on again at which point I had given it up as a bad job and let her, to be fair to her it was a good fuck but she had pissed me off with her attitude.

In terms of looks etc it is definitely her in the profile pictures but I suspect they were taken a long time ago, she has put quite a bit of timber on since then (she's not fat though) and her face is looking a bit weathered.

In case you hadn't guessed I would suggest you give her a miss!

Offline sesalovdarlo

Jessy English is in Darlington today.  I have been to see her and what a mistake that was, the most rushed appointment I have ever had.  I was back out of the door in no more than 10 minutes, started giving me covered oral and then asked what my favourite position was, to which I replied her on top.  She then tried to get into position to which I replied not yet, her reply was well what else are we expected to do!?  I suggested reverse oral but she refused saying I don't do that with a look of disgust on her face.  She then proceeded to try and climb on again at which point I had given it up as a bad job and let her, to be fair to her it was a good fuck but she had pissed me off with her attitude.

In terms of looks etc it is definitely her in the profile pictures but I suspect they were taken a long time ago, she has put quite a bit of timber on since then (she's not fat though) and her face is looking a bit weathered.

In case you hadn't guessed I would suggest you give her a miss!

Hate to say I told you so. The first time I saw her was last year, saw her solo and in a duo (not with Jade) both appointments were just fantastic, she let me lick her pussy and rim her., during the duo one was st of my face while the other sucked me! But when I saw her a month or so back it was very much similar to the appointment you described, no r.o no rimming and VERY rushed must of fucked her for about 10 mins (paid for half hour) then she asked me to lie on my back, she took the condom of and tried to jerk me to finish.

Offline WillyW