Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Taylor - Hamiltons's - Royal Oak  (Read 2363 times)

Online Mango_007

External Link/Members Only

Comms: I've used Hamiltons a few times now so i simple SMS text exchange. booked in last minute, asked late afternoon for an evening meet.

Location: incall. Tiny one bed/studio basement flat close to royal oak station (walking distance from lancaster gate & paddington too)

Price:  £500for 2 hours

Services: DFK, OWO (DT), RO, CG, RCG, doggy, prone bone

The WG: website pics are an ok likeness but photoshopped. age wise i think she's in her late 30s. but she does has a fit body. She's a bit of a bodybuilder but maintains an excellent female shape. face is very pretty, astonishing back & bum and legs that just keep ongoing. boobes are smaller than what i like (32 C/B), but very responsive nipples.

The Punt:
Finding her flat in the dark wasn't easy - had to peer at buildings' names to figure out which block i was supposed to go to. the block is pretty run-down/grotty, and i had to guess she was in the basement. down some ropey looking stairs and i'll admit i had thoughts of crack den and was considering bolting. Heard a door open so figured it is probably her so ventured down..
greeted behind the door, and BAM lovely looking girl! very friendly, and the flat although small was nice.

did a bit of faffing with paperwork, jacket, bag, shifting the cat into a drawer (poor cat). then onto the bed for a bit of DFK which was excellent. her technique is to sort of dart/attack your mouth it's different and excellent. I really liked that technique.
a quick shower and out a came to find her in some lingerie and showed off her excellent physique.

usual services, OWO and DT - was good. Was a bit dry, but then i didn't specify sloopy. The DT was ok, a bit toothy at times - but enjoyable.
she didn't seem to keen on fingering, so i left that alone. RO went on for a while she "came" eventually.  one thing I liked was because she is so fit/zero fat, I could really wrap her legs around my head and feast away in varying angles

on with CG and RCG - and she rides extremely well, so lithe. moved into Doggy which was probably the best doggy i've ever had. the view was just breathtaking and she spread out her legs such that her hips were almost 90 degrees! that was brilliant.  She was not afraid/happy to push back on my cock so she was riding me in doggy. excellent.
R1 done.
nice bit of chat - she's funny & easy to talk to. In fact, I had the best rapport with her than i've had with any other WG. On to R2 - more excellent DFK and then through the positions CG, doggy, miss etc.
both times i finished in the Dom. She said she doesn't do CIM

one thing i really liked with her, is that she was happy to straddle me. In the beginning, we had a bit of a hello hello chat and then she leaned in for a snog, and moved herself on top of me grinding down on me (clothed/in underwear). Love this! not many WG's do this. And with her tiny waist you can really reach around and handle (grope) the bum.

Overall:
I had a good time. Fit and friendly girl Services are excellent, but she's not dirty enough - or perhaps that was me, I don't think i really gave much of a lead that i wanted sloppy bj, or that i liked a bit more hard/fast -
Either way, i left thinking-  yes i would return but i don't have that burning desire to see her again as i did with HighStHoney or Elite Jessica (both reviewed).
This is odd since i can't fault the meet, or Taylor (easy on the eye, easy to talk to, obviously willing to make you happy)

Offline Carloco

Thanks, OP. I also had a really good experience with Taylor, and I agree with the points that you make. 

Offline hendrix

Good review thanks  :thumbsup: I hadn't considered her due to the lack of real filth factor, but the body might be worth making an exception for  :wackogirl:

Offline RobinBrod

Entirey agree with OP. Taylor excellent value, really friendly and great sex. Yes, the entry to the building and the stairs down to her flat leave a bit to be desired, but the small flat is nice, and the welcome is excellent! Amazing body and IMHO she can be just as dirt as they come!

Online jamiekinkxxx

Great review OP and she is looks super sexy! Price reasonable too. One for the HL although location is a bit West of my norm.