Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivaana : amazing looks ! / Bracknell  (Read 4212 times)

73 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6101781) (66 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sharkman2017

External Link/Members Only

So I walked from a B&S and called Ivaana as plan B whom I hadnt seen earlier but had read good things. Despite close to 10pm, she was free, so drove over there (even though it was the longer way back). I wasnt expecting much as she hadnt been my first choice but let that be a lesson to me 

Parking : really convenient and free as you park in Waitrose opposite the building, which is nice and modern

Building/Flat : Access was a little convoluted as gives you the flat number, and there is a concierge but he didnt look too interested. I followed a person into the building/elevator so didnt have to run the code etc.

Found the flat and Ivaana turns out to be a stunning girl. She was like a model really, tall, fair, lovely hair and smile. There was no way I was going to say no. We did the paperwork which she stashes and comes back and is immediately all over me, kissing, giving me compliments, grinding against me... It was going to be a challenge to last 5 minutes so I decided to take it slower than usual. She has great tits, even though I dont like them too big, I couldn't take my eyes off them. She does have some no no, but they didnt bother me e.g. no fingering. She gave me an OW with lots of eye contact and then jumped on CG where I finished. I did leave maybe 10 minutes early but no complaints .. I was happy I lasted that long

Would I return.. yeah

Charges : 80 for 30 min

« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 02:37:36 pm by sharkman2017 »

Offline sensualencounter

You said you got kissing but it’s not on her likes list and others have reported no kissing, so how come?

The lack of kissing and only OW puts me off her. Shame as she looks hot.

Offline sharkman2017

Want dfk just light kisses on lips.. maybe I got lucky there

Offline jonah45

Would she let you eat her pussy?

Offline The sperminator

Bracknall? But she litsts as watford?

Offline peestee

Bracknall? But she litsts as watford?

Was in Bracknell in the last couple of days.

Offline sharkman2017

« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 11:43:32 pm by sharkman2017 »

Offline Ronin1980

You said you got kissing but it’s not on her likes list and others have reported no kissing, so how come?

The lack of kissing and only OW puts me off her. Shame as she looks hot.

OWO is on offer for £30 extra ( imho not worth it )

Kissing - I can confidently state that she doesn’t do any kissing not even lip kissing. I have seen her a fair few times and she doesn’t do it for personal/intimacy reasons.
I even offered her £50 for DFK to test her and she laughed and said “it’s not about the money”.

Maybe the OP got lucky but personally, I highly doubt that 👍🏻

Offline sharkman2017

Kissing - I can confidently state that she doesn’t do any kissing not even lip kissing. I have seen her a fair few times and she doesn’t do it for personal/intimacy reasons.
I even offered her £50 for DFK to test her and she laughed and said “it’s not about the money”.

I have no need to lie ...

Offline webpunter

I just did a review & concurr
I mentioned " No kissing, might have been light.  Cant exactly remember "
Thinking back a peck on the cheek, thats it
Anyways i was gazing at her tits
Occasionally will do FK / DFK on the odd occasion when the session just goes that way
Usually unexpected
With Ivaana things have more of set routine about them, not an issue especially on 30 mins

Offline JonasG

Well if some get lucky with light kissing then that's fair enough.

Offline sharkman2017

Now has increased prices … show less love guys  :manhater:

Offline JonasG

No OWO or FK for 100 quid/30 mins defo overpriced.

Offline webpunter

Adding a score for OWO & its 120 [30] & 180 [60]
Saw green light on in Bracknell last week @ 80 / 150
Further to my visit & review a couple of months ago i decided to pass on a return
180 for the hour brings into the cross hairs SPs who can be full on in the session
Presuming they 'like' you & are in the mood, they can be full on dfk rampant the works
They shag you rather than the other way round
Wasn't expecting this especially on 1/2 hour 1st visit, but didn't get any signs that pressing the right buttons this would ever happen
Think she'll still attract [one off] new punters, given the lure of the chebs & overall looks
However repeat visits more likely to dwindle at the new pricing

Offline Elmer.fudd

Agree with you on price when extras added which i expect to be included. Would be interested to know which SP's you rate so highly as an alternative, assuming within the same general area or close by?

Thanks

Offline webpunter

A couple of reviews in the pipeline
Close by ish driveable 20 miles or so 
Widening the target area a bit from Bracknell & the options multiply
Plus there are SPs that i have on the HL that tour so i keep an eye on em for when they come into range

Here's one on HL that i haven't had a session with, not yet
Julie Lima
External Link/Members Only
Generally +ve stuff on here
Mahoosive chebs too  :yahoo:

Would be interested to know which SP's you rate so highly as an alternative, assuming within the same general area or close by?