Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jennifer_Tompson - Notting Hill Gate  (Read 6943 times)

14 review(s) for Jennifer_Tompson (11 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline guitar45

I recently met with TS Jennifer at Notting Hill Gate - External Link/Members Only

Booking: 30 mins, £80

Comms: Text her on WhatsApp and got a quick reply.

Appearance: Jennifer is a very sexy TS with tanned skin, an athletic body and tall. She was dressed in a nice leather outfit.

Meeting: She greeted me at the door of her apartment, which is on the main road near Kensington Gardens. Started with a massage which was good and Jennifer is always chatty and good with conversation. Flipped over and Jennifer gave me OW which was very enjoyable. I then gave her OW while sucking her boobs - they are very firm but that's what I like! She gave me a HJ while I was doing this and then our session was over.

She doesn't DFK which I was aware of from previous meetings with her. So if you enjoy passionate kissing she may not be for you. However I've always found her service to be very good, especially for the price, so would recommend her.

Offline Yabasseh

I'm curious about this, and was wondering if she would be a good place to start.  Sounds as if communication is good and she is quite balanced?