Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lyn or Lucy - Yumi Oriental Massage - Birmingham  (Read 4123 times)

Offline Genetunney

This is a review for a premises I found of viva street, but the mobile number, when googled shows up as a well reviewed place called ‘Yummi’.

So, I no luck contacting Thai Anya. So I looked at massages on viva. I messaged about 8 promising looking adverts but none got back to me. They were all offering massage only, 60 to 80£ for the hour etc. However none got back to me that evening.

The next day though, I get a text back. Offering me one hour, 110£ sex, bj, massage. I had no idea which advert was texting me as I’d deleted the crimes off my phone. I asked about age, race etc. I was told a 23 year old Korean, ‘straight off the plane’. I didn’t ask which Korea or if the young lady had had a rest after her long flight.

I quickly got myself over towards the HS2 station, the apartment block was once home to blonde women I used to see. I think they were Czech. Anyway, into the apartment. Met at the door by a smiley Chinese bloke, looked like he was on his way to pick the kids up from soccer practice. Introduced to a lady called Lyn (or Lucy).

She’s about 25 ish, and from Taiwan. So complete horse shit from the pimp. Under that reasoning Zidane and Figo are English. Never mind. So I have a shower, the room is ok. Kind of gloomy. The bed doesn’t have a interchangeable sheet or pillows.

So the deed. Her body is very nice. Her fanny has hair, looks like a five o'clock beard kind of thing.
I am on my front and she gives a great massage. Lovely soft hands. Great work massaging my butt.

She turns me over around 30 minute mark. No massage of my front. Straight to covered bj. Usually ow does nothing for me. But her technique was incredible. It felt amazing but she didn’t give me any eye contact. Very mechanical.

We then proceeded to sex. She didn’t feel great to be inside, me on top. She looked gaunt. I did feel sorry for her. I was very happy to finish.
For the last ten minutes she massaged my front and legs.

In summary, the meet was very mechanical, but, and this is a big but, she did pretend to enjoy herself, she was not enjoying our time but she at least tried to show interest. I’m not sure if she was tired etc, I engaged her in friendly small talk.

Her back and butt massage are worth writing about. And her covered bj, I’ve never enjoyed ow before.
I can’t find the original viva advert, the photo holds the same contact info though

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Genetunney

Thank you.
Yes, the advert has no bearing on the actual premises though.

Offline mr.bluesky

Taiwan- straight off the plane. Pimp on the premise. I hope she wasn't trafficked

Offline Punter S Thompson

Good review, thanks.
But who is Zidane and Figo??
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Genetunney

Figo and Zidane are soccer players who play for France and Portugal, approx close to England, but still completely different.

In reference to trafficking, the girl seemed chatty after I showered and was getting ready to leave. She seemed to have her facilities.

The pimp seemed very friendly. If you saw him in Tesco, you’d never know his profession.

Offline Punter S Thompson

Figo and Zidane are soccer players who play for France and Portugal, approx close to England, but still completely different.

In reference to trafficking, the girl seemed chatty after I showered and was getting ready to leave. She seemed to have her facilities.

The pimp seemed very friendly. If you saw him in Tesco, you’d never know his profession.
Oh right. Thanks mate.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac